Day 18 ( Raven )

"OH GOD! REAPER-!! THE BABY IS COMING!"

Geno shouted from the living room. His husband quickly came into the room, listening to Geno panic.

"Oh GOD! Call Goth!!"

"I'm on it! Don't forget to breathe, alright babe?"

"Yes! Now hurry!"

It has been a couple of days into the month, and, Geno started to have contractions to go into labor to deliver their child, Raven.

Reaper called Lotus. Letting the line ring. Soon the other side of the line was picked up by his son.

"Dad? What's going on?" Lotus asked, over the phone.

"Goth It's your mother, he's starting to have contractions for your brother. You need to get here quickly as possible, he's in the dire need for your help. Please, it's very urgent." Reaper replied, into the phone.

"All right, I'll be there. Just tell mom to take deep breaths. I'm on my way." Lotus said, hanging up. Reaper had been at Geno's side. The smaller was crying and freaking out due to the pain he was in.

"Reaps.. It hurts.. I don't know if I can do this.." Geno pants, Reaper held his hand in his own.

"If you did it once, you can do it again, babe."

"I'm going to slap you senseless when this is over-" Geno threatens, wincing in pain.

"Fair enough, but, I won't leave your side. Not for a second, squeeze my hand as hard as you'd like. Okay?"

"Fine. It's payback for that comment you mentioned. Unless.. Unless you take it back before I break all five of your godly fingers~" Joked Geno, smiling a bit.

Huh, at least he can still smile, even when he's in pain. He truly is a masochist. Reaper told in his mind, sitting beside his husband.

Geno was breathing slowly, trying his best to ground himself from further pain. Holding Reaper's hand in his, slightly squeezing.

Lotus runs up the driveway to his former home, slams the door open, running to where his mother and father had been in the living room.

"God this hurts! It hurts like fuck-!!"

"Mom! I'm here!" Lotus said, sitting in front of him. Lotus held his other hand, squeezing softly. "Lotus, I need you to go into the kitchen and fill the blue large bowl with water. Grab a blanket and towel for the floor while you're at it, hurry!" Reaper demands. Lotus nods and got up. Running to the kitchen and getting everything in order for Raven's birth.

The soul within Geno's stomach was glowing a deep bright blue, Reaper held Geno's head in his lap. "Breathe, Geno. Breathe, this will all be over soon, I promise. Just follow my breathing." Reaper said, Geno nodded. Looking up at him, "Reaper.. I.. I love you so much.. you have no idea how much I love you, I just.. over the years of me saying I hated you. It was actually me saying that I love you.." Geno says.

"I know, babe, I know." Reaper looks to him, leaning in and caressing his lover's cheek.

"I love you, too, even though at some points you want to slap me silly."

"Damn right I do-" Geno spoke, wincing, but also smiling up at him. "I hate you every fucking time you leave for work though-"

"Work is work. But, I'm here that's all that matters now."

Lotus came out into the living room with all the things that Reaper told him to get. "All right, I got them!" Lotus said, sitting in front of his mother. Reaper sets a towel on the floor for when Raven came. He didn't wish to ruin the carpet, he held a washcloth and began to press it into his lover's forehead. "Good. Now, Geno. I'm going to have you push, okay? It'll hurt like hell, so please, bare with me."