Day 27 ( Pregnant ) Prt. 3

"I'M PREGNANT!"

"WHAT-"

"I am deciding to keep them!" Lotus blurts again, Reaper spits his drink out at the sudden news.

Lotus was 19 and knew exactly what he was doing. "Rurik. Explain. Now." Geno glared toward the taller. "Well. Let's see. Lotus took the medicine I gave to him to prevent him from getting pregnant. Came to find out I forgot to grab a condom. But he told me he is choosing to keep them."

"Them?"

"Yep. Apparently, my sperm made not one, but two--"

"Alright. That's enough, Palette. We get it." Spoke Reaper, smugly.

Lotus was rubbing the not so visible bump underneath his cloak, Geno has never seen him this happy before. "Well, if this is what you want, Goth. We will support you. Congratulations!" Geno says, smiling.

"Thanks, mom. I.. I'll do my best to be the greatest mom ever!" Lotus said, Reaper chuckled. But also got yelled at for spitting his drink on Geno, "you're cleaning that mess you made!" Earning Raven to laugh.

* Le time skip

Once they had gotten home, Lotus yawned softly. Sitting on the couch, watching tv. But suddenly got bored, Rurik turned the tv off. Climbing beside smaller gently, after Lotus lays back. Snuggling into his boyfriend, Rurik trails his hand on the baby bump on his lover's ecto stomach. Began talking in a soft whisper, "I won't let anything happen to you little peppermints, or your lovely peppermint mama. I give you my word." Lotus blushes, hiding his face in his scarf.

"That was so corny-"

"Yeah~?"

"Mhm, you're corny, but I love you~"

Suddenly feeling heat between his legs, his hormones kicked in. Earning the smaller to be turned on and needy,

Rurik noticed this and unzips the smaller's pants, shoving his hand into them suddenly, rubbing his fingers across his lover's summoned entrance, causing Lotus to groan out softly.

"Aw, my pregnant lover is horny~"

"Ahh.. Ru, I.. I don't mean to be so needy right now, but-"

"Relax babe. I'll take care of you."

"Promise to be gentle?"

Lotus teased, blushing. Which was new toward even Rurik, normally he would rock his lover's world with rough sex.

But this time,

He admits that it's for the best. So he doesn't accidentally hurt the unborn children inside of his lover's stomach. Rurik touched his boyfriend's little baby bump, and rubs circles, whispering;

"I promise to be gentle." While continuing to kiss Lotus' stomach. Rubbing his lover's entrance more,  Lotus moaned, bucking his hips up a bit.

"Ahh.. f-fuck.. mmn.." Rurik pulls the smaller's pants off slowly, rubbing him slowly.

The taller had gotten turned on by this, pulling his cock out and pumping himself slowly to match his other hand rubbing his lover's entrance. "Ahh, god I can't wait to feel you, Cup~"

"Yeah?" Lotus asked, moving his hips into Rurik's hand. The taller moved his hand away and lets the smaller grind into him, earning soft groans. Rurik positioned himself, Lotus looks at him. His hands trailed on his boyfriend's cock, helping Rurik ease his way into him. Rurik pants once he was all the way in, he stays still for a moment, beginning to do thrusts on command of his lover.

His thrusts were slow, he began to pick up the pace. Thrusting faster, Lotus' tongue hangs low. "Ahh.. fuck me, Ru.. fuck me to the point where you make me scream your name, mhh~" Lotus rolled them over, pinning him down into the couch. Starting to rock their hips together. His hands rest on the taller's chest. Rurik was quiet for a good while. Watching his lover bounce, he wanted him to release first.

He thrusts up to match the smaller's pace, holding his waist and thrusting up more. Quietly groaning, "Mhh.. you like me being deep into you? Hm?" He asked. Lotus pants heavily, bouncing faster as he could muster. "AhHh! Yes, I love the feeling you give me..~" Lotus says, riding on Rurik's cock.

The taller had to admit he was beginning to come close to his orgasm, Lotus moaned out and had released on the taller's cock. Riding his orgasm out, he pulled Rurik out of him and sucked the taller off. The taller had just stared for a moment and came to his sweet release, his seed finding it's way into his lover's mouth. "Oh shit.. you like me being in your mouth don't you, babe~~?" Rurik asked, Lotus gave a muffled reply and it earned the taller to orgasm hard into the smaller's mouth a second time.

Lotus pulled away, swallowing what he was given. Panting heavily, laying on him, tiredly.

"I love you, Ru~"

That had been what it felt like the very first time that Lotus had said 'I love you' to him. He smiled and snuggles into his boyfriend, replied,

"I love you, too~"

* Another  time skip/ few hours later

Goth had snuggles beside Palette, earning soft humming from the taller. Kissing his head, said, "for that night while I was at my parent's house. I couldn't help but think about you, Gothy~" which caused Goth to blush hard. Oh my God, Palette is so sweet. He told himself, snuggling closer. Palette smiled and kissed his neck softly, Goth squeaked. Blushing harder, "P-Pally, are.. are you in the mood?" Asked Goth. "I'm just giving my sweet boyfriend some love and snuggles, is that so wrong?" Replied Palette, "no. But if you keep it up with kissing my sensitive spots on my neck, it will cause me to be 'in the mood'." Goth says,

"Oh really?" Palette said, snuggling more into Goth. Goth felt his face heat up, snuggling in return into Palette. Goth had been on his soul essence, which had meant his hormones made him horny. ( again it's like a period, gross I know XD ) Palette sighed, "are you sure you would want to do that when you're on your soul essence, Gothy?" Palette asks, "I didn't say I wanted to do it without my clothes on. Besides, that would be kind of messy. And, gross." Goth admitted, blushing more. Palette chuckled, "blush anymore and you'll turn into a grape~" Palette says, kissing his boyfriend's neck. Trailing his hand to the back of Goth's back. Touching his spine from underneath his shirt, "mmn. N-no, we.. we shouldn't do this when I'm on my soul essence, it could lead to-" Goth paused and snuggling closely to Palette. Blushing, he didn't stop his lover from doing this to him.

He actually enjoyed his boyfriend's gentle touches.

- - -

Yes, simply yes. I may or may not write about these two- because classical Poth is something that's ship worthy--