Day 2 ( Doggy Style )

Lotus had been bored out of his mind, him playing with himself early on was for Rurik's sake. And possibly for Lotus' sake, too. Due to him having lewd dreams about his boyfriend,

God damn it. Why do I always fall in love with the same abusive fuck every time? Lotus would ask himself in his mind.

To be honest, Lotus thought seductive thoughts every time he thought of his boyfriend. Leaving him to be needy and in heat whenever he thinks of what his lover would do to him.

Gaah, not again. Lotus thought, turning over on his bed and just stares at the window. Watching the shadows fall upon the ceiling and fade away. Shadows of trees overlook the ceiling, along with car lights going by. He covered his head and slept for what it felt like minutes.

* Le time skip *

Rurik walked up the stairs, down the hallway to where his and Lotus' room had been. Opening the door quietly, wandering in. His feet were silent. That was the dangerous thing about Rurik Roller.

Rurik, he was raised in a very abusive family. His father, Fell!Ink ( Chalk is his name XD weird I know ) had abused Rurik as he got older. But those who are abused tend to lash out on others. Causing Rurik to learn from it and do what his father did to even him.

Lotus groaned, tiredly. Lewd dreaming of Rurik once as of before. Squirming in his sleep, tossing and turning. "You.. abusive fuck.."

Rurik would even abuse Lotus, but Lotus seemed to be fine with it. For even his own mother was the same exact way as Rurik's father. So, he grew to feel nothing from it. But bliss from the pain. ( omg, he's a masochist lol ) Once again Lotus groaned, shifting in his sleep, without realizing it he summoned his magic to form a body. Rurik wandered closer, and closer.

Lotus shook himself awake, startled. Soul pounding in his 'ears'. Suddenly seeing Rurik standing before him. "You're finally home,  it's about time." Lotus says, breathless due to his sudden heat.

Rurik pulled his own summoned heat out of his all ready unbuckled pants. "Rub yourself, Cup. I want to watch you pleasure yourself in front of me~" Rurik commanded, Lotus felt his face turn crimson. Shit, this is happening. Just like in one of my lewd dreams, Lotus thought.

Uncovering himself, shoving his hand into his pants and rubbing himself. Grinding into his hand, "you know you could just fuck me here and now. Instead of watching me, Ru." Lotus says, rubbing himself faster with pace. "How bad do you want me, Cup? How bad do you want me to squeeze your insides with my cock?" Rurik rubs the tip of his cock, his tongue licked his 'lips' seductively.

"Badly~ ahh.."

"Heh, good." Rurik trailed his hand up to touch his rib cage. Teasing the other before him, "beg for me~?" Rurik asks.

Lotus was coming close to orgasm, groaning. His pussy throbbed with need, "please fuck me?" Lotus begs. So close to losing himself into his own pleasure.

Rurik pinned Lotus to the bed and pulled his pants off. Tossing them away, positioning himself at his dripping entrance. Turning Lotus around on his stomach, "what are you doing-" Lotus went to ask, Rurik lifts his hips up and tugged on Lotus' hood to lift it off his head. Thrusting into his needing pussy, "AhHh!! yes!!" Lotus pants heavily and began to move his hips into Rurik's. He hasn't done doggy style in awhile, which caused him to feel a sudden burning pain, but it was merely bliss to him. "Oh yes! Oh yes, fuck me hard, Ru! Fuck me until you break me!~" Lotus was about to cum, rocking his hips into Rurik.

Rurik choked Lotus by his collar he wore, tugging at it after attaching the leash.

Causing Lotus to have his eyes slightly lidded, and rolled up. His tongue hangs out, "unh.. oh fuck, Cup.. I missed you so fucking much.." Rurik leaned into the smaller's back, causing Lotus to hold onto the rails of the bed. Earning even the bed to jolt back and forth, to even bang against the wall due to Rurik's steady thrusts, getting faster, harder, and more uneven. "Oh yeah, you want more, hm? You want me to fill you?" Rurik whispered into Lotus' 'ear'. "If you get me pregnant I will fucking k-kill yOuU..~" Lotus replied, "of course I won't. Not unless you give me the word to pull out, just say when and I'll do so..~" Rurik says, thrusting harder. Coming close to his limit, it took a few minutes for Lotus to think on what he wanted.

His mind suddenly blurs and blank out, as if it were  whiteout for paper. And on the inside of his mind, he knew he wasn't mentally ready. At least,

Not yet.

But even he knew his own mother wouldn't care if he had or hadn't.

Lotus cums on Rurik's cock, moaning loudly, his tongue hanging from his mouth. "Fuuuck.. when, WHEN!" Lotus spat, the taller pulled himself out and cums on Lotus' back. Pumping himself quickly and his orgasm came to a cease, "unh.. haa, mmn.." He lays on Lotus' back and pants into his 'ear'.

"God I fucking love you, Cup."

" Mhh.. you just love me because I can give you a good fuck." Lotus implied, "hm.. well, that's not the real reason. I love you because-"

"you don't even know."

"Because I choose to. Not just because of a good fuck, even if that's half true. I love you because you were the only one who could stand me."

Lotus' face flushed crimson, his cheeks turning hot. Suddenly surprised by the taller's response. "We'll see if that's true, Puddin." Lotus spoke, exhausted. Snuggling into the pillows underneath him while the taller rests on his back.

Eegh, sticky.

Thought Lotus, he closed his eyes and drifts off.

Rurik cleaned up his seed from Lotus' back, cleaning himself up in return.

Rurik suddenly whispered,

"Sleep well, Cupcake~"

- - -

Aww. Rurik can be really abusive, but he can also be a real complete sweetheart~♡ if he is in a good mood that is. XD