Day 28 ( Bubbles )

"Any idea what we should name them?"

"Hmm.."

Lotus thought for a good while and came up blank. "I still can't think of a name for them."

Lotus replied, moments later.

"You're going to have twins, right? How about Spade and Shadow?" Rurik asked, arching his eyebrow in question. Lotus was blowing bubbles, watching them fly away with the wind.

He smiled a bit to himself about the said names that Rurik had chosen. Nodding, "those names sound perfect. I like it. Thank you, Puddin." a bubble flew into Rurik's face and popped. Earning the taller to get soap in his eye,

"Not a problem, my sweet."

"Oop- my bad."

"What says a bubble to fly into a boss' face without screaming 'blow me away'?"

"What?"

"Technically speaking, the bubble wishes for a blow job~"

"Oh god, Rurik, no."

"Rurik, yes."

The burn of soap was amusing. " If you wanted to have me do that to you, it'll have to be later, Puddin'. But mind you, I am aware that I am the blower and you are the bubble. Also the wind shoved my bubble into your face-"

"What face? I'm a fucking skeleton."

Lotus smiled and kissed the taller on the 'lips', "Your very 'boney' one." Teased Lotus. Rurik chuckled, rubbing his lover's stomach. Feeling sudden kicks, he became surprised. He didn't expect that. With this it caused Lotus to flinch a bit due to the suddenness of the gentle taps on his inner summoned flesh from the twin souls.

"was.. was that a kick I felt?" He asked and moved away. Touching his summoned stomach from underneath his cloak, feeling soft gentle kicks of the twin souls within him. Lotus' eye went wide and continued to touch his stomach, rubbing there to keep them calm.

"So, you both like the chosen names papa has spoke of?" Lotus began, in question, feeling only a gentle kick from both of them.

Rurik gave a smug glance.

"That's a definite yes." He says. Lotus had been excited, he couldn't wait for them to be born. The taller leaned in and kissed his boyfriend's stomach,

"we're going to be parents, Cup~"

* Goth and Palette's half

Palette's Pov

Only thinking of wanting to love Goth made my heart race like I just ran a marathon. My heart continued to race and linger to love him, forever. He lays on me gently, making me look at him. To the fact I was laying down on the bed, it caused me to blush beautiful hue colors.

My mother was Dream and my father was Ink. I smiled, beginning to snuggle Goth closely to me, kissing his nape tenderly. Earning soft humming of him agreeing that he wanted me, which caused me to chuckle. Kissing more, he hums in agreement more.

Having me touching his spine, kissing his neck, touching his beautiful body. I couldn't help myself, he is what I wanted for a very, very long time. Ever since him and I met, I had fallen in love with him. Causing me to blush hue colors once more, Goth had snuggled into me. Blushing, and moving away so I could look at him directly.

"I love you, Pally~" I hear and smiled,

"I love you more." I would reply.

* Lotus and Rurik's half