Day 21 ( Control ) Prt. 3

Classic sighed briefly after a few moments of catching up with Rurik. He began  stretching his arms behind his head.

"So whatever happened to the Frisk in your timeline?" Rurik asked,

"They're still around."

Classic responded, lazily.

"Then why don't you have them reset your timeline back a few so your brother could return-?"

Once Classic heard this he sighed, sitting up.

"Why? So they can undo my hard work? If they reset the timeline, it would cause me to go back being what I use to be. And that, to be honest. Was boring as fuck. I was a lazy sack of 'bones'." Rurik heard Classic's pun.

"Yeah, you're still a sack of 'bones'. But on the other hand, you're just as lazy as then. Except-"

"More menacing?" Classic rose his brows, smirking. "You bet your ass-"

"Skeletons don't have asses--" Rurik spoke, earning a laugh from the other.

"This is why I like you, Palette. Seemingly because you understand the habit of my 'pun'derful jokes~"

Classic spoke, then to remember when his brother had died due to a human in his universe. They called themselves Chara, ( Orginal!Chara not Cross!Chara ) they had gone on the genocide route and tried to kill Classic. First it was his brother, Papyrus. Which caused Classic to almost kill Chara in his timeline. 

"Anyway, the reason I don't want to reset is because my brother went through enough hell as it is. He needs to rest."

"All right, if that's what you want. Just don't come cryin' to me if he comes back angry--"

Rurik joked.

* Le time skip, Lotus' half*

Lotus was sitting on the couch, watching his little brother.

Raven had played all throughout day, getting sleepy and falling asleep on a pillow that had been on the floor.

Face planting into it, much afterward of when he ate his dinner. He had grown tired, as most children do when and after they eat.

Lotus picks Raven up and takes him upstairs, the younger squirmed softly. Getting comfortable and falling back to sleep on Lotus' shoulder. The taller had always wondered how it felt to give birth to a child. It must have hurt a lot though. Lotus told himself.

He set Raven down in his crib and sat with him for awhile, the younger had woken up again and started crying. Standing up in his crib and wanting his mother, Lotus rocked the crib suddenly. Hushing Raven some, said, "it's okay, little Raven. Mama will be home soon, don't worry. I promise," Raven continued to cry for what it felt like forever to Lotus.

He was going to have to get use to this.

Once Raven had fallen asleep, he was quiet. Sucking on his thumb and dreaming peaceful dreams.

* Another le time skip/ Rurik's half *

Rurik and the others had gotten back to their hideout much later on during the night, causing even Rurik to think on what Classic had said to him.

"Why? So they can undo my hard work?"

Rurik shrugged, eh. It's whatever, he can do whatever the hell he wants. It's his life. He told in his mind. He can go back and reset whenever he wants to. He continued in his thoughts.

Rurik had began to think about Lotus again. God damn it, I can't shake this feeling. I feel like something is wrong, like something is going to happen to Lotus if I don't get back home soon. I hope he's okay, Rurik pondered. Sitting back and looking up to the ceiling, sighing softly. Getting a sudden text from his boyfriend;

- - -

SaltyCupcake: Hey, Ru. Sorry to bother you, I was just wondering how's the trip going? It's been a few days, and I'm starting to miss you.

RuDick: Everything is going well. Just got back from a meeting with Classic, how's everything on your end, Cup?

SaltyCupcake: Everything's good. Just put Raven down for bed.

RuDick: I miss you too, by the way~

- - -

Lotus read that and smiled like he was on drugs. He felt warm and giddy. Which was sort of odd toward him. Huh, could just be me. Probably, Lotus thought. Shrugging it off.

I wonder though, what would actually happen if I was to be-

~ ~ ~

Cliff hanger! * yeets some snacks into the comments* this is for the wait!

And sorry about the cliff hanger.-. I ran out of ideas for this part XD also made it to day 21! Omg what's going to happen?

You never know~♡

-Mr. Fãl