Day 13 ( Oh brother )

Lotus gets dressed, and goes downstairs to make something to eat. Ignoring the fact that he probably knew who was at the door.

Rurik stretched. Putting his shirt on, buttoning it. Grabbing his hat and placing it on his skull afterward, walking down the hallway and downstairs.

"Rurik, answer the door. They're probably waiting outside somewhere since we didn't answer the door because we-" Lotus paused, softly grumbling,

"were busy doing stuff."

Rurik gave a small eye roll, opening the door suddenly to find Reaper and Geno across the street by their car.

"Hey, Geno, Reaper! C'mon over, sorry for answering so late." Rurik spoke, his voice echoed softly. Geno stood up with Reaper helping him up.

"C'mon, Gen. Now you get to talk to Lotus. Tell him what I told you. Okay?" Reaper asks, and Geno nodded.

For all these years, he was going to make it up to his own child. He was going to make it up to Lotus for what he did to him as he grew older, hopefully he'll see to it that I want to try to do what's right.

Geno told himself, sighing nervously and walking forward with Reaper.

Hand in hand.

Once they made it to the door step, Lotus spots them. "Oh, hey guys." Lotus greets, cleaning his hands off of flour.

"Hey, mind if we come in?" Geno asks, Lotus had just stared, and shrugged.

"Yeah, go ahead."

He said, and wandered away giving Geno the 'whatever' look. Geno sighed and followed his son, going into the kitchen. It smelled like cake and cookies, Lotus definitely had a woman's side of him that's for sure.

"Hey Go-"

"What do you need, mom?" Lotus asked, stirring batter for a cake he's making. Knowing that even his mother would call out his actual name to get his full attention.

"I.. I need to talk to you."

"Oh? You need to talk to me? Pft, whatever for? You all ready have talked enough when I was-"

"Please. Goth, hear me out.." Geno says, he looked as if he wanted to break down and cry.

"All right, all right. Have a seat, I'll be over in a second."

Lotus said,

Geno sits down at the table. Folding his hands the front of him, waiting. Fiddling with his thumbs,

"I wanted to say.. I'm sorry.. for all the years I've treated you terribly.. And.. it would make sense on why you hate me now.." Geno says. Lotus came over, sitting across from him. Giving his mother some tea.

He deeply sighed,

"I don't know. I mean, sure, I hate you because you treated me like shit. I learned from it and grew. It taught me a lot, so, I accept your apology. But in the end, I sort of hate you, still."

Geno teared up, the pain was amusing. Even for him, being a masochist. Lotus looks at him, Geno looked at his tea and sips it. His hands shake, trembling with nerves from being shocked.

He- He forgave me.. But he still hates me.. that's not surprising.. Geno thought,

"mom. I hate you as like it's a love kind of hate, I don't hate you horribly. I mean, sure what you did was fucking ridiculous. But you did it, because you didn't know how to handle the situation." Lotus said, Geno wipes the tears away softly with his sleeve.

"You love hate me..?" Geno asked, feeling a little joy for what it felt like the first time.

"yeah, I mean. I couldn't really ever actually hate you, I mean, you're my mom. Back then what you did was wrong, sure. But we don't really know what's right or wrong in these situations when you have a kid who use to get into trouble 24/7." Lotus joked,

"That's true. I didn't understand parenting until your father actually talked to me about it before you left to stay with Palette.."

"Hmm, well, at least he actually talked to you about it. I knew he would. I didn't know it would take you this long though."

"You kept avoiding me--"

"To protect myself. But, I'm sorry too, mom. I didn't mean to be such a hassle growing up as a child. Also he prefers to be called Rurik."

"Goth.. Of course I forgive you. You were my only child.. But, I have to tell you something."

"Okay, shoot-"

"You're going to be a big brother."

" . . . "

Rurik was chatting with Reaper until he heard the scream of;

"Wait what?! Are you serious?!" Lotus' voice came, "yeah. I thought you would be happy to have a little brother." Geno says. "Mom! I.. I don't know what to say.. all I can think of saying is, 'oh brother'." Geno hears, laughing lightly. Which was a first,

"so that is why you were acting the way you were when we visited." Lotus said, Geno agreed. "Yeah, I wanted it to be a surprise. I mean it was only a few days ago that I found out I was pregnant." Geno says,

Another kid to abuse, Lotus thought.

"I'm going to make this up to you, I'm going to raise another kid. But this time, I won't abuse him. The first time, I didn't understand the reasons of being a parent.." Lotus heard, sighing lightly.

Holding his mother's hand in his. Which surprised Geno. He pulled him in suddenly and hugs his mother.

Geno broke down crying, it's been along time since he's seen even his own mother cry like this.

It's been nineteen years. Geno hadn't cried since Lotus was a small infant. He sobbed softly, Lotus hugged him. Rocking back and forth slowly, "don't cry mom. But cry if you must." Geno cried for a few minutes, Lotus was there to comfort him. Hearing him sobbing hard, Lotus rocks back and forth still. "Shh, it's okay. It's okay, everything will be okay, mom." Lotus said, Reaper smiled.

"Looks like you two are getting along better."

He says, Geno sniffed. Wiping his eye with his sleeve. "Thank you for letting me talk to you. It helped a lot." Geno said, and smiled.

But, him being pregnant was, new.

Lotus hearing the news of being a big brother soon made him keep saying the words, 'oh brother' in his head a few times.

"So, did you give him a name yet?" Lotus asked, Rurik sat beside him.

"Well, we we're thinking. We wanted to name him after you, but, that may be a bit hard." Reaper said, holding Geno's hand in his. And placed it on his husbands stomach,

"How about Raven?"

"Surely, yes, we are both aware that when he gets old enough, he will have the right to give himself a nickname."

- - -

Omg! Yus! A new child is going to be born soon! Skeletons are born a little faster than humans, they grow a few days quicker than any ordinary baby. The soul in that case, I think Raven's soul is blue? I think XD

Anyway, made it to day 13! Yeet! Omg this is amazing! I think I'm doing pretty well with this book!

Day 14 will be tomorrow! Stay tuned~♡

-Mr. Fãl