Day 6 ( Bubble Baths )

Rurik fills the tub with hot water. Bubbles making it much more soothing for his boyfriend, Lotus.

Once he got into the tub, he hissed in pain and bliss due to the water being hot enough to make even his own aches go away.

"God, this is perfect. Thank you, Puddin~" Lotus said, Rurik had taken his pants, briefs, and shirt off. Getting in behind Lotus. "It's a pleasure." Rurik responded, washing his lover's shoulders and down his vertebra. Cleaning the smaller with a cloth, rubbing him down enough to have soap cover his back and shoulders.

Lotus had a slight gash on his chest bone from the past where Geno, his mother found out that he had been dating Rurik. That happened during high school, when Rurik use to bully him. Then, it became them falling in love with another.

The smaller's phone vibrates softly, shaking the stand beside the tub.

Goth had gotten a hold of Lotus,

Cinnabundoll: Hey Fell, sorry to bother you. I was just.. checking in to see if you were doing well with, uhm, your boyfriend.

Lotus grabbed his phone, thanking that it was water proof. Texting back,

SaltyCupcake: Heya Doll, him and I are taking a bath right now. So if I don't reply back to you soon, it could possibly mean I am getting ready and dressed to greet my friend who is coming over soon. Also we're good, we're at my parents place right now.

Goth was sitting on the couch beside Palette, Palette was still thankful  that Lotus had saved Goth from Rurik during that one party a few months ago. Goth was almost forced to give Rurik a blow job, due to because the other version of Palette thought he was Lotus.

Cinnabundoll: Oh.. well, I'll leave you two to finish up your bath. Hope all goes well with your parents and friend.

Lotus chuckled, agreeing, but replying,

SaltyCupcake: Don't worry, hopefully it will. I'm hoping my mom doesn't start any shit in with me. So pray that things will go well.

Rurik began scrubbing Lotus' rib cage slowly, earning soft hissing of pain from him. "Ahh, careful. That stings.." Lotus says, putting his phone on the stand beside the tub.

The taller chuckled, "just relax, Cup. Pain is natural."

"Yeah. For you."

"You're use to pain, remember?"

"Yeah, that's because I'm a fucking masochist.. ahh.."

"Even if that is true, you can still feel pain. But to you it's like mere bliss, you love pain, don't you?" Rurik scrubbed lower toward the smaller's pelvic bone. Washing lower, and lower.

"H-hey, don't get all horny on me while you're doing this. Bastard, I'm suppose to clean you up, too. Unless you want my dad to pick on you for spotting us almost fucking in the living room when he walked in on us. Also I blame you for that." Lotus says,

Rurik leaned back after cleaning and rinsing his boyfriend off. Waiting for the smaller to start his turn of cleaning him,

"Go on, Cup." He insisted. "As you wish, master~" Lotus teased, washing Rurik's ribcage, spine and lower body. The taller relaxed and chuckled, "master? What are you my pet now, Cup?" Rurik replied, "hmm. Maybe, but who cares if I am or not? You still treat me that way anyhow, dick." Lotus said,

Rurik chuckled again. Staying quiet, whispered under his breath;

"Bitch."

"Ass."

"Pussy~"

"You know how much I hate you, Ru~?"

Lotus would ask,

"mhm~ yes I do. Matter of fact, I hate you too~"

Teased the taller. God this man makes me want to scream sometimes, he's such an abusive prick, yet. I love him, somehow. Wanting him inside me, feeling.. warm, oddly enough. During his heated sessions, I usually want him inside of me. Filling me with such desire, warmth, and need. Lotus told himself, feeling his face heat up with his beautiful crimson hue.

Jesus. He thought,

"I hate you so much that I could just fuck you right here and now~"

"Then why don't you~?"

"Because, you're an asshole. And assholes don't deserve to fuck this tight body~"

Lotus teased,

"Is that so~?"

Rurik held Lotus' waist and pulled the smaller close to kiss his nape.

"If that was true, which it is, this asshole is in fact your boyfriend, wanting and needing to be inside you once more, and soon."

"Nuh uh, you've had enough pleasure of me for today, Ru." Lotus said, pushing Rurik into the water more. Laying on his chest while cleaning his thighs, enough to purposely turn even Rurik on. Again.

God damn it, Lotus. Why do you do this to me?

Rurik thought, Lotus snuggled into his boyfriend.

Kissing his chest and going much lower. Lotus was this close to earning a blow job from Rurik for much later on. And possibly naked cuddles as a reward for teasing.

Once he cleaned Rurik off, he, himself got out of the tub and dries himself off along with Rurik doing the same. Stretching and yawning suddenly,

"that was amazing, Cup~ you should do that more often."

Lotus hears. Smacking his boyfriend with his towel,

"if you think that I enjoyed teasing you. Then you're right~ I did enjoy it, every moment in fact to make me hate it so much."

Lotus said, his body was flowing with his magic. To keep his body summoned and fully formed. 

( Damn Lotus >:3 )

Rurik smiles and felt heat course through his bones. Again.

God damn it, c'mon, you can control it for at least right now. And maybe later, him and I can have a little chat.

In the bedroom.

- - -

OMG! I reached day 6 under 6 days! Yeeet! For someone who hasn't ever written this kind of thing before, I'm getting the hang of it! Also yee, I added some original Poth to the story. Because, why not?

Original Poth is like, one of my favorite ships as well as this one! Also yee, Rurik and Lotus just enjoyed a bubble bath together. Lotus is teasing his boyfriend like no tomorrow and it's literally turning even Rurik on!

OMG! >:3

Cheers, sinners~♡

-Mr. Fãl