Day 9 ( 69 )

What in the actual fuck. Lotus told himself, I knew that he would get horny again. But I didn't realize it would be this bad. That shouldn't surprise me though. Rurik is always somewhere lost in heat. He continued his thoughts.

Rurik was still getting himself off. Lotus was standing in the doorway.

"Don't continue doing that when the door is fucking open you sick asshole!" Lotus growled out, Rurik couldn't help himself. He needed to relieve himself of his heat that Lotus had started. 

(Obviously the chapter "Bubble Baths" is what set Rurik off on a heat spree. )

"My precious little Gothy. Get your ass over here. Now." Rurik demands. Lotus gave another growl that was more audible than the last one.

"Just 'cus you're in heat you expect me to help you?"

"Mhh.. I would beg, but I'm much more of the one wearing the pants in our relationship~~"

"ughh. Fine, I'll help you. But only 'cus it's my fault your heat is this bad. And stop calling me that!" Lotus snaps.

Sitting on the bed and tracing his fingers down each rib of his lover.

Earning soft moans from the other, "ahh.. you've been naughty, my little  Cupcake~ it's time I should fill you up with my frosting.."

Lotus began to kiss the taller's rib cage, trailing his tongue. Rurik couldn't help himself but smirk slyly at him.

"You lied to me when you said you weren't going to think of your-"

"No. I didn't lie, I just.. ahh.. couldn't help myself by doing this, Cup. Every time I think about you it makes my heart jump and sometimes it aches whenever I'm not with or around you."

Rurik admits,

Lotus moved away from his boyfriend. Causing Rurik to stare at him, watching his lover strip himself of his cloak, shirt and pants. His face was plastered with red. He had his feminine body summoned, he traces his hand to his chest. Giving it a soft and gentle squeeze. Rurik seemed amused, "oh~ do you like doing this to yourself, Cup~?"

"Mhm~ only for your sake, you sick fuck~" Lotus says.

Rurik was pumping himself faster, causing Lotus to walk over to him and sit directly on his face.

"Well, this is a surprise~" Rurik's muffled voice teased, moving his face up directly into Lotus' pussy. "Shut up, asshole. Just, let's get this over with.."

He covered his mouth, groaning quietly. Grinding into the taller's tongue that was inside of him, he leans down toward the taller's shaft and began to pump it slowly. Kissing the crown of Rurik's cock, trailing his tongue.

"Mmn..~" Lotus takes him into his mouth and managed to take in as much as the taller's shaft in as possible.

He began to bob his head up and down slowly, due to the fact that Rurik was taking it slow with his lover above him. The taller began to thrust up, causing Lotus to gag suddenly and continue to bob his head up and down.

Rurik pulled his tongue out, panting heavily. "Oh god.. Just like that, fuck..~" He said, Lotus' face heats up. Along with his needing pussy, dripping suddenly on Rurik's mouth.

Causing even the taller to stroke his fingers on his clit, "ahhhnn~" Lotus' moans sounded beautiful toward Rurik. He sucks on Lotus' clit, sucking out what juices he could from his boyfriend.

Lotus had bobbed his head faster. Taking in what he possibly could. Stroking at the same time, grinding his hips into Rurik's face.

Rurik pants heavily, sucking faster. He knew that Lotus was on the verge of orgasm. The smaller rides faster, groaning. Releasing the taller's cock from his mouth, panting heavily.

"Ahhh.. ahh.."

Rurik flipped them over so he was dominate, pinning him into the sheets. "Prepare yourself, Gothy~"

Lotus blushes, becoming ready. "What are you going to do? Fuck me~?" He asked, "You have no idea~" replied the taller. Shoving himself into Lotus' wanting pussy.

"AHh- mmph!" Lotus covered his mouth, he hated how he always got drove into these heats with Rurik. It made him hate him even more. But at the same time, he loved the attention he was getting from him.

Rurik pounds into the smaller, earning the bed to begin shaking back and forth against the floor.

"Unhh.. so, how's this~?"

"It's amazing, but.. I have a suggestion."

"Hm? A suggestion, huh? And what would that be?"

"You know, instead of pounding away into me. Leaving me sore, why don't you thrust slowly? You know, like this."

Lotus began to go along with Rurik's striding thrusts.

"Mhh.. go on~"

"Move your hips in a slow motion, it'll bring you to orgasm later than sooner."

"Mhm~"

"I want you to- Ahh.. fuck me like this, Ru. Each and every time~ but you keep on pounding away like some damn heated animal." Teased the smaller,

Rurik's thrusts were slow but soon. He was coming close to orgasm. His cock twitches softly, "mmn~ that's it. Keep going, baby~" Lotus teased again, Rurik chuckled. Thrusting slowly, he pulled out and  jerks himself off.

"Nuh uh, you're not getting away that easily, Ru. Get over here." Lotus said, shoving Rurik into the bed. To rest against the pillows.  taking him into his mouth. He was on his face again, riding slowly. Enough to make one want more,

"Shit.. Im-.. I'm so close..~" Rurik breathed, Lotus pumped Rurik's shaft up and down quickly. Riding his face until he bloomed open like a flower, orgasming hard. "AHhH, hAa~"

Rurik cums into the smaller's mouth, thrusting deeply. "Oh fuck, s-so good.. mmn~" Rurik's thrusts began to slow and cease.

Lotus pulled away, panting heavily. Swallowing what he was given,

"Sick fuck~"

"Bitch~"

"Cunt~"

Lotus loved the little dirty nicknames that his boyfriend had always given him after they had always finished a heated moment.

"Mmn.." Lotus stretched and lays on his lover.

"I hate you~"

"I hate you just as much~" Rurik smiles and kisses Lotus deeply. His tongue trailing on his, playing a game of tongue tag. Causing both to chuckle once they release the kiss.

~ ~ ~

Their hate love was adorable. Also this was hard to write, again XD because I almost, ALMOST ran into a writer's block. -////- I wish it never existed XD but here ya go!