Day 14 ( Baby clothes )

Reaper took Geno shopping at the mall.

For what it seemed, Geno had felt happy about telling Lotus about the whole thing where he wanted to change and not abuse the newly almost born child that was soon to be arriving in a few days.

Lotus and Rurik were hanging out with them, looking through some kids stuff on the shelves.

Lotus yawned softly, said,

"How long do we have to be here? This place is bland and boring as hell, I'm getting tired."

Geno hears.

"Of course we'll be here for another fifteen minutes if you keep complaining." He joked, earning Lotus to laugh sarcastically. Giving a, "hardy, har, har" In reply.

"Very funny, mom. But I'm serious." Lotus continued,

"Well. If you're bored why don't you pick out some stuff for if you ever have kids?" Reaper said, wriggling his brows.

"Dad! Seriously? You think I want kids?"

"Well, one day you might. You never know, that's why I wanted Palette to be cautious and wear-- you know. But one of these days, you'll be a parent, just like your mom and I."

At least dad didn't say that out loud, enough to embarrass me. Lotus notes in his mind.

Rurik couldn't help but laugh, getting smacked in the gut by his boyfriend with his elbow.

"One word of this, I will shiv your dick off."

Whispered Lotus.

"Heh~ c'mon Cup, It's pretty obvious that he really wants to be a granddad."

replied a mildly laughing Rurik, in a whisper. Lotus growled softly and rolls his eye, crossing his arms.

But then, this got him thinking.

What if we did get married?

What if-

I got pregnant and had a kid with Rurik?

In question, Rurik shoved Lotus into the bathroom. Kissing him suddenly, making Lotus growl lowly under his breath.

"You jerk, saying that in public was a bad move-"

"Shh, c'mon now. That was me saying that I want to one day marry you, and then, we may be able to bare children and start a family." Rurik teased, kissing his lover's neck and shoulder that was covered with the shorter's cloak.

"Mmn, okay so what if I liked the idea of it? You going to laugh at me now?" Lotus asks,

"No babe. I wouldn't laugh at you even if I wanted to."

"Well. You laughed when we were outside of the bathroom." Lotus replied.

"Yeah, but it wasn't at you."

"Right, dickhead. You expect me to believe tha-" Rurik heard the door open, causing even the taller to cover Lotus' mouth suddenly.

They hid in the back. Out of sight.

Hearing an employee washing their hands and exiting much afterward.

Rurik pulled his hand away,

"You were saying?"

"It's no use talking to you here, fuck stick."  Lotus says, growling.

"Heh, I'm a fuck stick, huh? Well you're a no good bitch who needs to be put in punishment, waiting for a good fuck to appeal to-"