Day 24 ( Pregnant )

Lotus was going out to the store, he mentioned to Rurik he wanted to go alone so he could do what he needed to do.

"Take the car if you want, Cup. Just don't trash it, all right?" He asked. Lotus gave an eye roll, but agreed. His hormones have been strange lately, to the point where it's really concerning toward even himself.  "Since when have I ever 'trashed' your car, Ru?" Lotus replied, earning an amused chuckle from his boyfriend.

"Since when did you not ever 'trash' my car?" Rurik jokes, earning a sudden blush from the other. "Shut up, but, you make a good point. I'll try to be back as soon as I can, I just need to go get something from the store. And, please, try not to make a big ass mess, like last time.  It took me along time to clean the apartment. Don't catch the kitchen on fire!"

Rurik tossed the car keys to Lotus, causing even the smaller to catch it. Chuckling softly, pulling his boyfriend in and kissing him softly.

Hearing Rurik's voice,

"I won't. You have my word, I'll keep it as tidy and clean as you had it when as you left. I'll try to clean 'my mess' if I happen to make one bigger than the one almost in my pants~~"

In a hushed whisper.

Lotus gave him a soft smile, kissing Rurik again.

"You're disgustingly perverted, but I love that about you, Puddin'~~"

"Mmnn-- you make me harder than jupiter's moon--"

"Rurik, no--"

"C'mon, please?"

"No-"

"Ugh, alright, fine. I'll just wait-"

"You better, or you won't be getting any goodies later~"

"Oohh-- goodies referring to your delicious bouncing~~?"

"Mm-- maybe~"

"Alright, go, before I can't control myself. My peppermint sweet. Be careful when you're out there on your own, for my sake, and your own. I will be here when you return." The taller says, Lotus nodded, releasing his lover from his embrace. He began spinning the keychain around on one of his digits, starting to head out.

"Watch out for Viper Hex's mafia on the way out, alight? I don't need you getting stuck again-"

"Yeah, I will."

Viper Hex was one of Rurik's friends of Fellside. Being apart of the mafia had a big part with companies that dealt with drug dealing. Lastly, Rurik found Lotus with Viper. More or less, in his truck, good thing he came on time before anything could happen to him.

I swear VH will answer to me if he at all ever makes Lotus do anything that he isn't comfortable with.

Rurik told in his mind.

(That's a big foreshadow)

Lotus had walked over to the car, getting in on the driver's side.

Two years ago, Lotus had gotten his drivers license. Which had been a good thing to even himself, because he didn't need to be walking everywhere.

* Le time skip/at the drugstore *

Once Lotus had parked the car, he made sure it was locked once he shut the door. I need to calm down a little. Lotus thought. Sighing gently, but, what I'm feeling right now is strange and I'm not sure what to do about it. He continued in his thoughts, Lotus had gone inside the store. Hearing the bell to the door ring,

He went to the drug isle. Normally it's where whatever he is looking for is at. "Hmm.. where can it be?" He asked, searching around. "Oh, hey, hey Fell!" Spoke a familiar voice, it had been Goth. He ran over down one of the isles to meet up with him, "what are you doing here? It's so late." Goth says, Lotus smiled softly, replied, "it's only 7pm, Doll. But, I'm looking for something. Obviously."