Day 1 (Phone Sex )

This entire 30 day challenge was written back in the year 2020, it was edited throughout the year 2023 due to me noticing the mistakes and typos that needed to be fixed! Thanks again for reading this book, it is inspired by my favorite author TheTexanAuthor! I indeed hope you do enjoy! ❤

🌹~Mr. Fãl~🌹

- - -

Lotus messes with his phone, just staring at it blankly. Rurik hadn't been seen in almost a week, it caused even Lotus to get annoyed by it.

"God damn it Rurik, where the hell are you?" Lotus asked, tapping into the table with his five digits. "You better not be off doing what I THINK you're doing again. Prick."

Rurik always had the audacity to pull stunts like this one.

He heard his phone vibrate. Opening the message box to read a text from none other than Rurik himself.

( Rudick is his messaging name btw XD )

RuDick: Heya Cup, sorry I've been away for a few days I've been on a business trip.

Lotus growled lowly, he wanted to simply ignore him, tapping his digits faster on the table again.

"That bastard.. THAT BASTARD! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL HIM!"

Lotus growls, grabbing his phone and simply texts back,

SaltyCupcake: You bastard, you could have told me you had a trip to go on! And now here I AM waiting for your sorry ass! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HORNY I AM FOR YOU RIGHT NOW?!

Rurik was sitting on the couch, with his phone close by. Hearing it vibrate when Lotus texted back,

He smirked. Replied with;

RuDick: Easy, Cup. You don't want to make me mad, do you~? Remember what happened last time~?

Lotus growls out again, simply responded;

SaltyCupcake: Who the fuck cares what happened last time?! I've been sitting here for 5 days straight waiting for YOUR SORRY ASS!

Suddenly Lotus heard his phone ring and it made even him jump.

"FUCK!"

The caller ID read RedDollarBastard ( Fell!Sans' messaging name ) Lotus had to pick up,

"yeah?"

"Hey Lo, so I just wanted to say that Rurik has been on edge lately."

"No shit.." Lotus said into the phone, "so how's things been without.. you know?" Red asked. "Shit, as it always is." Lotus replied.

"What could I do to make you feel better, Lo?"

"What you could do is tell that asshole to get back here! I.. I've been horny lately since he's been gone and I want him."

"Oh ho! This should definitely be good! Tell me everything that's on your mind, and don't worry. I won't say anything to him about this, it's only between us. Got it?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever."

Lotus sighed and just sits, putting his feet up on the coffee table. He was about to tell even Red how he was feeling, and some part of it was something Rurik didn't exactly know until he would find out later on.

( Yes, that's a big foreshadow- )

"Well, ever since him and I had gotten together. I've been needing, wanting him more."