Frustration or Horrification

Jamie's P.O.V-

"Why are we at the coffee shop exactly?" Is all I can get out before I am interrupted by Jenny busting out laughing and then says "Luke why don't you tell him." 

"WHAT are you two talking about?!?!" 

"Okay, fine. So me and Jenny were talking and we want to set you up." 

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!" is all I can say... what kind of sick twisted game is this?!?

 "Guys really don't do him like that" as I hear Bob say getting ready to ask us if we want our usual. 

"Thank you Bob. See guys he gets it." 

"Fine. I guess that ruins the game then." Jenny says pouting. 

"I was really looking forward to it to." 😥

"Oh my gosh how do you do this so I feel bad. Fine. One person. That's IT. Please." As I say this her face lights up and she looks up to see the new guy Nik Davidson walk in the coffee shop with an older looking woman, maybe mom? "No! No! No! Please have mercy on my soul. Don't please." I watch as him and his what I've decided must be his mom walk over to a booth in the back. He looked back once like he could sense eyes staring at him. Gosh that is embarrassing.

-if you are wondering why I don't want the one set up to be him is because. He is literally the new guy and nobody knows I'm gay. So. I may or may not have told them I had a crush on the new guy. I mean how could you not, he's hot!?!-

"You said one guy. He's one guy. It's not like its gonna be obvious you like him. Come on." Jenny goes all smirky again.. I hate when she hangs around her family over the weekend, she comes back evil. I swear. Her and Luke start whispering back and forth and when his mom gets up Jenny gets up and the Luke follows. They start talking and I can hear part of the conversation. Wait NO they did NOT just ask him if he wanted to come sit with us at lunch. Oh god now he's looking at me. I put my head on the table and looked up he looked me dead in the eyes and smiled. God I'm blushing now. He keeps glancing out of the corner of his eye at me. As Jenny and Luke walk back with a equally evil smirk on both their faces his mom comes back. I can hear her voice go high when she talks to him. He keeps staring back slightly at me or I'm imagining things. "Sooo. Its settled then. He's eating with us tomorrow." Then they start to laugh. 

"Why are y'all not together?" I ask with a dead serious expression on my face. THAT shuts them both up and their faces are probably 5 shades darker than they realized. Now I am trying not to laugh and Bob brings our drinks to use. Then shakes his head walking away.