Something New

Jamie's P.O.V.-

I wake up entangled with Nik's body. I look at the clock and its 6 a.m. I manage to get out of bed without waking him up. I throw on a pair of sweats from the floor.

I go downstairs and make a pot of coffee knowing Grace will be getting home from her shift soon. I take out the pots and pans and the griddle. I take out the bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy, grits, oatmeal, and stuff to make French toast, pancakes and crèpes. I also take out some fresh strawberries and blueberries to put in the pancakes and crèpes.

Half an hour later Grace comes in the door and I hand her a fresh cup of coffee. "What are you doing up so early?" She asks surprised. "I woke up and knew you would be home soon so I decided to start breakfast. I really appreciate everything that you've done for me. Letting me stay here and everything. You've been more of a mother to me than my own mother these past few months and now your gonna be my mother-in-law so I just wanted to thank you" I said

"Aw honey. You've been such a pleasure. And I haven't seen Nik this happy I dont think ever. The one thing a mother wants most in the world is for her children to be happy. You make him very happy. And you're gonna be my son-in-law and I already see you like a second son. Your happy together. All I want is for you two to be happy." Grace says

I made Grace a plate while still making more because I know she needs to get some sleep. When she eats her food she walks over to me and hugs me. "Thank you for the lovely breakfast dear. I'm gonna go to bed now" she says walking away to her room.

When everything is done and the oven and burners are off I walk back into the bedroom. He's still fast asleep. I open the blinds but he still doesn't get up because he's facing the door now. I then get an idea that might end in trouble but it's worth a shot. I crawl onto the bed seeing his morning boner is already perky. I lean down and kiss from his shoulder to his jawline then up to his mouth as I rub my hand gently up the inside of his thigh making sure to barely graze his hard on. I kiss him until he starts to kiss back and I pull away.

"Good morning Baby. I made breakfast" I say "Good morning babe. What if I want my dessert first" he says pulling me down on top of him. "Baby your mom literally just went to bed" I said "Urgh. Your lucky I care about my mother's views of me and would rather not make her hear that" he says. "Can I at least get a kiss? Or your hand to fix what you started?" He asks "Catch me and we'll see" I say and I slide out from under him. "You are such a freaking tease babe. You wait till I catch you" he says and I run down to the kitchen where the food is. Knowing he won't be able to resist the food. I was right.

He sees the food and sits down. I walk behind him and kiss his cheek. I walk over and pick up a cup of coffee and hand it to him. Just to mess with him I sit in his lap facing him. He just continues shoving his face with food. "Baby? Do you love food more than me?" I ask and pretend to pout. "No, I love you more than your cooking" he says and kisses me on the lips. "You've seemed in a much better mood since Christmas" he says grabbing his coffee.

"Yeah, well less stress from school, less stress from work, less stress for holidays, more time with you, more time to do whatever we want alone.. " I said making his blush as I run my fingers through his hair pulling it a bit and kissing his neck then his cheek then his lips. "Just spending more time together has made things better" I said

"Your right. It has nothing to do with the fact that every night my mother is out of the house we've had sex, right" He says and kisses my cheek. "Most definitely" I said smiling "Babe, you are just to adorable sometimes" he says and kisses my nose. "Oh, before I forget we have a list of wedding invitations that came back. That we still need to look at. We've gotten them all back but one." I say leaning back over to grab the stack of envelopes.