Rippl~s

Contains fluffy smut

Your soul is my serendipity,My soul is yours for eternity

My soul is yours for eternity.

Your soul is my serendipity,My soul is yours for eternity

Wang Yibo's POV:

I look at the man in front of me and I admire his patience, his want for a second chance. Pulling him into my arms, I whisper "Take me to your bedroom" I kiss his lips.

Without another word, he threads his fingers with mine and slowly we walk into the depths of his house. Fairy follows us, he grins when Fairy nudges his nose against Zhan Ge's thighs, crouching down he whispers something in Fairy's ears and I swear he understands, cause at the next moment, he happily trots away.

"What did you say?" I enquire, curiosity wins over me.

"Oh, I told him that I have Bo Di to take care of my special needs tonight." He grins and opens his door for me to enter. Following him, I look around and it surprises me, for the room is filled with musical instruments.

My eyes land on the king size bed in middle of the room and even though I am sure I am blushing, I reign in my thoughts and turn to Zhan Ge.

Pulling him in to the room, we walk towards the bed. My fingers slowly plays with the hem of his shirt and very carefully, I peal it away from his body. His taut chest, slightly muscular arms, the dust of hair that trails below the naval, I bite my lips from moaning at the beauty in front of me.

"Lie with your face down" I command and his throat bobs. He's never had a lover in his life to teach him, that a touch can be seductive. He nods and climbs over to the middle of the bed.

I strip my shirt and look around for something that would ease his mind. I find a Bluetooth speaker and an idea resonates within me. I connect my phone to the speaker and play a song I once had heard in my music class when they spoke about passion.