Chime🎼

Contains Light Fluff

Your kiss is honey,Your smile is sunny,

Your kiss is honey,
Your smile is sunny,

If you promise to be mine forever,
Then let me call you bunny.

(Cheesiest poem I have ever written)

Wang Yibo's POV:

The smell of freshly showered Zhan Ge tickles my senses and following that is his musky cologne.

"Umm" I feel the bed dip by my waist and I pull him to me, opening my eyes, I am lost in my senses of waking up to the sunshine above me "I thought we'd wake up together, have another round here and then" I kiss his chin "another round in there". He laughs softly and I can never get tired of listening to them. They're like chimes. They make me smile too.

"You're insatiable" he kisses my forehead and slowly trails them to my ears, my jaw, my chin and finally my lips.

"For you, yes" I gasp as I come up for air. But before I could pull him into another kiss, he pulls me up and we're sitting face to face.

"Don't pout" he grins, he knows me so well "right now you need to freshen up and get dressed and then meet me downstairs".

"Why? What's the hurry?" I enquire as I leave the bed and walk up to my duffel bag that I brought over.

"By the smell of the dishes being cooked for breakfast, I can guess that my mother is back from her trip" he comments causally and my heart skips a beat.

What? Mother?

"And I am sure she is back early not for me, but for someone who is currently with me" he grins and my heart skips another beat.

Walking towards him, I sit on the bed beside him and fret. What? I think he senses that, because he takes my hand in his and pulls me close to him "don't worry, she is a cool mother. She is sweet, humble and she will love you too" he kisses my hair.