πotes

To see a flower bloom is to see your smile,
Without you there is no I,
Walking through this earth with your thoughts in my mind,
Hope to love you forever until the day I die.

To see a flower bloom is to see your smile,Without you there is no I,Walking through this earth with your thoughts in my mind,Hope to love you forever until the day I die

Wang Yibo's POV:

"Dad, Mom" my steps falter as I see two pairs of eyes cautiously looking back at us. Zhan Ge who was behind me could easily sense the tension brimming in the room and with a light touch on my shoulder encouraged me to enter the house.

Dad was the one to quickly recover and with a grin he walked towards me with an open arms "Bo" a comforting pat to my back he enquired softly "how have you been?". To say that his warm embrace comforted me would be the utmost truth. Sinking into the band of his acceptance I let out a breath that I did not realise was captured within me. With a nod I whisper back "Now that you guys are here, I feel much better". He laughs and moves back as his gaze meets Zhan Ge's.

Mom was looking at all of us and she hadn't said a word nor had she moved an inch to greet us.

Outstretching his hand, Dad introduced himself "Young man it's a pleasure to meet you. I am Wang Isaac. Bo's big boss" he chuckles but his eyes widen when I gently place Zhan Ge's hand and guide him towards Dad. It was then that my parents realised Zhan Ge's reality.

"Sir" Zhan Ge shook Dad's hand with his warm smile in place "I am Xiao Zhan. It's a pleasure to meet you. Bo Di has often spoken about his parents and I am glad to have finally met his big boss". Recovering from his surprise rather quickly, Dad smiled at Zhan Ge's humour.

"Mom" I greeted her with a smile as she finally walked towards where we were standing. I was not only greeting her but it was a subtle way to communicate with Zhan Ge that my mother was also present in this room.

My mother has always been the strict one between my parents. Dad was the fun one. He seldom was ever annoyed. My mother on the other hand had a unique way of talking to me. She never raised her voice but when she spoke, one knew they had to listen. She is a Vice President of a pharmaceutical company. She was always a career oriented women but never once did she ever miss my recitals or functions. She was a silent supporter. Never the one to jump or throw parties or excessively hug me in front of my friends or be loud but she would always be there when I wanted her the most.

"Mr. Zhan" her voice was warm albeit cautious as she silently assessing him "I am Wang Alina" that was it. As I knew she wouldn't ever ask me questions in front of anyone even though by now she knew what Zhan Ge ment to me.

"Ma'am" Zhan Ge bowed with respect.

"Have you kids had your dinner?" Dad enquires to dissipate the awkwardness and Zhan Ge was quick to answer "Sir, Bo Di hasn't had his dinner yet. We were supposed to but" he paused and with a smile he continued "we changed our plans".