∆ Çappella

Soft winds caress my soul,
They dance to the tune of your music,
Even with your oh so light kisses,
Everyday is a new beginning.

Soft winds caress my soul,They dance to the tune of your music,Even with your oh so light kisses,Everyday is a new beginning

Xiao Zhan's POV:

"Master Xiao" Uncle guides me out of the car where Fairy comes by to greet me "is everything alright?" he was referring to having picked me up from Bo Di's place at this time of the hour. I smiled at the thought that he was worried for me.

"Yes don't worry. Bo Di's parents are in town so" I didn't have to finish my sentence as he understood my predicament.

"I understand Master Xiao. I didn't want to sound intrusive though I was just a little worried. Have a pleasant night" with a warm farewell he drives away and I enter the main hall with Fairy at tow.

The house was quiet and I guessed my parents would either be asleep or busy with their respective calls. Trudging heavily towards my bedroom, I hoped that a warm shower would lessen the uneasiness in me but that too failed to provide any comfort. Thus I knew when nothing works, my music would welcome me into her bosom.

A light tap on my shoulders made me realise that I have been sitting on the piano bench for quite while but haven't even played any key. My mind was definitely preoccupied with a certain person and his family. The whiff of the mild rose scent made me turn my head towards her and I smiled "Ma".

Taking a seat by my side she gently played few keys and I swayed to her music "You're too good. You should have entered the industry" I was awed by my mother's skill. She was too good. Her soft chuckle was a  chime to my ear that tinkled even under the softest breeze.

"Nurturing and helping young musicians achieve their dreams, brings much more satisfaction to my soul, Zhan" as she continues to play as she casually enquires "I suppose you met Bo Di's parents?" instantly I knew there was nothing casual about this question.

"You knew! Didn't you? No wonder you asked me the other day if Bo Di had informed his parents about me!" she didn't deny and I shouldn't have been surprised but I was "why didn't you tell me?".

At that she stopped playing and heard her sigh "I didn't want to meddle. As much as I want to protect you, I can't interfere too much in your relationship. Kim knew Issac and Alina were coming and even though I was concerned, all I could do was ask you if they knew but I had no right to reveal or direct you in any other manner" with a pause she takes my hand in hers "I am sorry" she sounded so sad.

Bringing her knuckle to my lips I kiss them "Don't be. I am sure they'll adore me once they get to know who I am. Don't forget, you have given birth to an awesome personality" she laughs at my joke and lovingly pats my cheeks "Yes you are. Now please rest" she was giving me the space I needed and I was so grateful for that.