√azz

My fingers caress your body,
The way one keys the piano,
Your sound, your moans are all mine,
Like each level of the crescendo.

My fingers caress your body,The way one keys the piano,Your sound, your moans are all mine,Like each level of the crescendo

Xiao Zhan's POV:

Sitting in my studio, I make futher additions to my music, when one note reminds me of the man who was in my arms this morning.

I grin.

After our rendezvous outdoors, we came back indoor like good children. He cleaned up and had to head back to the university. Kissing him goodbye was the hardest, knowing that maybe tonight, after spending two nights with him, I might not be able to meet him, makes me a dull boy.

Thus to make my mind more active, I am picking up another project that lies in front of me. Just as I am about to play another note, my phone rings and by the tune of it, I know it's my best friend.

"Hey" I greet him "yes, in my studio. Come over". I feel Fairy's body by my feet and I give her a good rub.

"Sean" I feel a tap on my shoulder and I grin, bumping my fist against his "Mikhail" I greet him back.

"What are you working on?" He enquires and by the sound of it, he has picked up my score sheets.

"A new project. The one you asked me to look into, for the movie" I smile when I can feel the shift in his aura.

"No way" he laughs "you're actually planning on taking up the projec?"

"Yeah, was just going through them. I haven't made up my mind yet" I pause to let that sink "if I do take it up, you'll be the first one to know about this" I grin when he cheers on.

"Alright, play something for me" he pleads and I oblige.