CHAPTER 1

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip two weeks later-

-Mom: You don't need to do this for Jihoon... You know that he wouldn't like it if he saw you forcing yourself to do something like this...
-Sejun: Mom, I already took a decision, there's no way back... (smiles softly) Plus, I wanted to try something new, maybe having this new objective will take away that empty feeling I had... (srughs)
-Mom: I'm really sad that your dad and your sister are not here right now to say goodbye to you... (smiles) However, we'll always support you, so show them what you are capable of... And if you ever need anything, just come back, understood?
-Sejun: (chuckles) Don't worry, I'm just becoming an idol mom, I'm not heading to a war or something like that... (kisses her cheek) Cheer for me once you see me at the stage...
-Mom: I sure will dear... (smiles and waves)

Then, the secretary who dragged me the first day appears in a black van. I put my suitcase at the back of the car with some other belongings and get inside. I can't belive that I'm seriously becoming an idol...

-Secretary: Good morning (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah, good morning... (smiles weakly)

-Secretary: Are you still sleeping? -Sejun: Oh no, it's just

-Sejun: Oh no, it's just... Well, I'm worried about how will all of this work out...
-Secretary: You don't need to worry as long as you follow our instructions... Did you study the members profiles so you can recognize them?
-Sejun: Yeah, yeah, I did... I can recognize the nine of them... (smiles)
-Secretary: Good job, that'll make it easier... (smiles) They are waiting for you at the new dorm along JYP...
-Sejun: Okay...
-Secretary: Aren't you nervous?
-Sejun: Why would I?
-Secretary: You are about to meet the nation's girlgroup... I don't know, mostly all the boys at your age would be dying in your situation... (chuckles)
-Sejun: They are just a bunch of girls who can sing and dance really well, in other words, they are artist. And being an artist is just another job, just like being a doctor, policeman or whatever... (srughs) I'm happy for working with such talented people, but I'm not nervous... They are just doing their job...
-Secretary: Wooh... That sounded really mature, let's see what you say once you meet them... (smirks) They can leave you speechless with their visuals...
-Sejun: I'm ready, it won't be a problem (chuckles)
-Secretary: Okay, we are here... (smiles)

The driver parks the van, and once I have grabbed my suitcase, we get inside the dorm... I can see JYP's building from here... That's cool, we won't need to walk that much...

-Secretary: Follow me... (smiles)

I nod and follow her until what seems like it's the living room... It is big, I like that, we'll be ten persons here so having space enough is a must. Wait, why is it this noisy?

-Sejun: Are we having neighbors?
-Secretary: Why are you asking?
-Sejun: That noise...
-Secretary: Oh... (chuckles) Well, it's just what the girls usually do... They are normally this noisy or even more...
-Sejun: Eh? The girls are the responsibles of this noise?!
-Secretary: Yeah (smiles) Welcome to Twice!
-JYP: Oh Sejun-ssi! Good morning, you are finally here... (smiles)
-Sejun: PD-nim... (smiles and bows)
-JYP: Girls, he's the new member that I talked you about... (smiles)
-Twice: (mumbling different and random stuff)
-JYP: Can you please introduce yourself?
-Sejun: Yeah (smiles) Good morning, my name is Jeon Sejun... Nice to meet you, let's work hard together (bows)

 Nice to meet you, let's work hard together (bows)

-JYP: Girls...
-Jihyo: Okay, let's introduce ourselves too (smiles)
-Twice: One in a million annyeonghaseyo twice imnida! (bowing too)
-JYP: Well, so since you don't know anything about each other yet... I'm gonna leave you alone with Sejun so you get to know him... (smiles) Let's say that your homework for the following two weeks is to show him around and to get along...
-Twice: Okay!
-JYP: With that said... Let's go (smiles and leaves with his secretary)

Wait! You haven't told me about my room yet... Aish, I guess it is way too late... He left me here, alone with Twice... What do I do now?

-Sejun: Uhm...
-All: Yeah?
-Sejun: Can any of you guide me to my room? (smiles)
-Jihyo: Yeah, of course... Let's see... Dahyunie, why don't you guide Sejun... Sejun oppa? Are you older than us?
-Sejun: I'm from the 96 line, my birthday is the 8th of August... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Oh, another 96 liner... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: Oppa, let's head to your room (not even looking at you)
-Sejun: Yeah, thanks Dahyun-ssi... (smiles and bows again)

She walks ahead of me at a fast pace... Why is she acting this weird? If I'm not wrong, the papers that JYP passed me, said that she was one of the most extra members... She looks... Kind of shy?

-Dahyun: (avoiding your gaze) T-This is your room...
-Sejun: Is there any problem?
-Dahyun: Eh? Problem? (confused)
-Sejun: It's just that it feels like you don't want to look at me...
-Dahyun: Ah sorry, this is just way too sudden... Living with a guy so suddenly is just... Crazy... And also really embarrassing, sorry I can't help it but to be really embarrassed (hides behind her hair)
-Sejun: (chuckles) If it helps you, I must say that I'm totally embarrassed too... I wasn't planning to join, I rejected the offer at first...
-Dahyun: You don't have any weird intention?
-Sejun: What? Of course not... (laughs) I'm just here because of my brother, if not I would still be working as my other profession... (smiles and starts unpacking)

-Dahyun: You had another job? -Sejun: Yeah (smiles) Actually, I'm a video game designer

-Sejun: Yeah (smiles) Actually, I'm a video game designer...
-Dahyun: Woah, that's really cool... We have a member who loves to play video games... (smiles) You may get along with her really well...
-Sejun: Really? I think it'll be hard to get along with everyone at first... I mean, this is probably really tense right now... (sighs and smiles)
-Dahyun: Yeah... (smiles) Well, I'll let you to unpack peacefully... Call any of us if you need anything... Later on, we'll show you around the dorm, okay?
-Sejun: Yeah, thanks Dahyun-ssi... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Oppa, you know, we are about to work together... Don't be that formal, call me just Dahyun or Dubu how the rest does... (chuckles)
-Sejun: Okay, I'll take it into account (smiles)

Dahyun then leaves the room and heads back with the rest. I guess that now there's no way back. I'm here, as a new member of Twice. And I'm gonna be an idol. Yeah, that's how it is, from now on, I'll need to work hard.