CHAPTER 24

SEJUN'S POV
-Two days later-

Today we are visiting krush... I don't remember exactly what was the reason of our visit... But anyway, here we are...

-Sejun: Can someone tell me why are we here today?
-Mina: You forgot already? We'll announce that we are working on a full album... And since we are here, we'll take the chance to have a variety program for our fans... (smiles)
-Sejun: Ah true, sorry I'm kinda distracted lately... (chuckles)

We get inside the studio, and today the MC is Jihyo. I have never seen her being an MC... I wonder how is she... Within two minutes, we start with today's program...

We introduce ourselves and then we start talking about the upcoming full album that we are preparing. I wonder what kind of games can we do here...

-Jihyo: (reading the guidelines) And... Oh, we are playing the chips game today... You need to split into two teams and-

Suddenly, everyone starts fighting to have me at their team... I don't understand anything. I mean, that would be a bold decision, I don't even know which game are talking about... Maybe I suck at it...

-Jihyo: Okay, so these are the teams... Team Twi: Nayeon, Tzuyu, Mina, Jeongyeon and ZK... And Team Ice: Sana, Momo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung and me... (smiles)
-Sejun: Why are you all so excited about this game? (confused)
-Chaeyoung: You don't know about the accidents that we had last time?
-Sejun: Which accidents? (confused)

Then the director shows me a pic of what happened last time that the girls played this game, and I think that I understand now why they all wanted me at their teams...

-Sejun: You gurls

-Sejun: You gurls... Really kissed? (surprised)
-Sana: It was Jeongyeon's fault... She pushed Momo against me... (embarrassed)
-Momo: Yeah, but it was not too much for me since it was not the first time that we kissed (srughs)
-Sana: Don't tell him so, Momoring! (embarrassed x2)
-Jihyo: Anyway, let's start the game with team Ice...

They all start playing, and since they all have played it before, they do it pretty fast. It'll be hard to beat them... But anyway, we'll try hard...

-Jihyo: Okay~ Time for the other team...
-Sejun: Let's do this! (smiles)

We start playing and the first chips were easy. But when we were trying to finish with the third one, Sana pushes Jeongyeon and we touch lips... Oh gosh...

-Jeongyeon: Yah! (blush mess) Sana-ya!
-Sana: This is my revenge (laughs)
-Momo: (whispering) Are you sure? You made her kiss the boy you like...
-Sana: (her smiles fades) Eh? Oh no!

-Jeongyeon: (mutters) Thank you Sana~

The rest of the program kept on going without nothing interesting... Except for the fact that Jeongyeon couldn't hold my look on her... I had to avoid looking at her because she got flustered way too fast...

-Back to the dorm-

Momo is at the couch watching dramas with the rest of the members. That means that Jeongyeon is alone at her room. I think that I should take this chance to talk with her...

I head to her room and of course I knock before entering, just in case. Once I enter I find her laying at her bed playing games at her phone...

-Sejun: Are you going to join the members? (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Because I thought that you would join them...
-Sejun: You know that I don't like what they are watching... You know that I get bored easily... (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: (gets up) True... Then I should join them... (tries to leave but you grab her wrist)
-Sejun: Or you could join me... (smiles) Why are you avoiding me? Is it because of what happened today at Krush?
-Jeongyeon: What? Is not because of that... Is just that it is too much embarrassing to be alone with you... I can't even look at your eyes...
-Sejun: Why not?
-Jeongyeon: Are you seriously asking, idiot? I confessed to you, and we touched lips today... (embarrassed looks down)
-Sejun: Actually, it was not a real kiss... We didn't touch lips enough to consider it a kiss-
-Jeongyeon: Can you stop talking about it?! (pushes you) I think that I'll die of embarrassment...
-Sejun: Don't... Just look at me, don't you trust me?
-Jeongyeon: (looks at you all blushed) What?
-Sejun: It was not a real kiss... You don't need to worry...
-Jeongyeon: (sighs) I know... But it's the closer that I've been of a kiss... Plus, it would had been a kiss with you...
-Sejun: Is that what you want?
-Jeongyeon: Eh?
-Sejun: If we had a real kiss, would you stop avoiding me? (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: I don't know... Maybe-

I push Jeongyeon softly so she falls on her bed. She looks embarrassed, but somehow, I can notice how she's calling for me... What's with this feeling? Where's all my insecurities? Why do I feel this confident?

I get on top of her, and she doesn't resist, no even a bit. She's just letting me be. She looks relaxed with me leading this... I then lean in and make our lips touch...

This may not be my first kiss, but it's the first kiss that I give to anyone... Why am I having my first times of everything with different members? It almost makes me feel like a player...

(A: Imagine its you and Jeongyeon)

Then I look at Jeongyeon who looks surprised... Oh oh... I don't like the direction this is taking... She looks at me and then pushes me away throwing me out the bed...

-Jeongyeon: W-What are you doing you dumb idiot?!
-Sejun: Ouch... (rub your back) I thought you wanted a real kiss...
-Jeongyeon: Idiot, you can't just kiss a girl like nothing! (embarrassed) Plus, do you even love me?!
-Sejun: (serious) I do...
-Jeongyeon: Eh?
-Sejun: I love all of you...
-Jeongyeon: You know that's not possible... You can't belong to all of us... You know that you can just choose one...
-Sejun: I know, I know... That's why I'm giving the chance to get to know all of you as much as possible before my dating ban's over...
-Jeongyeon: (sighs) Fine, I understand... You need to find who's your meant to be...
-Sejun: Yeah... That's why I don't want you to avoid me... (smiles) Let's go back to normality, okay?
-Jeongyeon: Fine, but don't you ever dare to touch me without permission never again, understood?! (points at you)
-Sejun: (gulps) Totally...
-Jeongyeon: Great, I'll be joining the girls now... (leaves internally screaming because you kissed her)

Well... It was not the response that I expected, but that makes her more interesting... Jeongyeon surely has something really attractive...