MOMO CHOICE

SEJUN'S POV
-Filming Twice TV-

-Sejun: (to the camera) We are actually heading to a supermarket because we need to accomplish a mission... (smiles) Each of us has to buy two ingredients for preparing tteokbokki... Of course, we can't see what the others are buying... So... We could end up buying the same... (laughs) Ah... That wouldn't be great... I'm hungry...
-Momo: Mr. Boyfriend~ Mr. Boyfriend~
-Sejun: (notices Momo) W-Well... I better get going inside and start buying... I'm sure that Nayeon noona is almost done... (chuckles)
-Momo: Why aren't you replying to me? (pouts)
-Sejun: I was talking to the camera about our mission today... (smiles)
-Momo: Tch... I forgot about why did we come here... I was thinking that we could order tteokbokki delivery... But no~ It has to be cooked by us... (sighs)
-Sejun: It'll be fun... (smiles) We'll cook together...
-Momo: Yeah, but-
-Sejun: Like a married couple... (winks)
-Momo: I like the idea... (smiles)
-Sejun: I knew you would... (chuckles)

-Momo: Oh, it's your turn

-Momo: Oh, it's your turn... You better don't mess up... (pouts) I'm hungry...
-Sejun: Yeah... I am too... But we need to trust each other... (smiles)

-Time skip until the mission is over-

-Jihyo: (to the camera) Yeah, so we didn't buy everything necessary for tteokboki... But we can prepare bibimpab... (smiles and notices Momo being clingy) Momoring... (pulls her)
-Momo: Aww~ (whining)
-Jihyo: We are filming... Oppa won't go away after this...
-Sejun: Let her be Jihyo~ I promise that we won't cross the line and that we'll focus... (smiles)

Damn it, what am I saying? I perfectly know that what I'm saying is not true... We'll probably ignore the filming... I mean, having Momo, how am I going to concentrate on something else?

-Momo: (puts her arms out)
-Sejun: Hmm?
-Momo: Hug~
-Sejun: (hugs Momo) You are too cute to say no... (chuckles)
-Momo: You are too warm to he away of... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Disgusting...
-Sana: Ah... Can we please go back to the mission?!
-Both: Sorry~

-Time skip until you cooked-

-Nayeon: We can eat everything now?! (surprised)
-Both: Is a win for us!
-Chaeyoung: (chokes) You scared me...
-Momo: Woah... I was craving... I need to eat almost every two hours... Yeah, that's the only way I survive... (chuckles)
-Sejun: Here... (passes the food to Momo) Ah, the sauce... (passes it to Momo)
-Momo: Thank you~ (pecks your cheek)
-Nayeon: You should stop being that affectionate in front of us... We get it, you are both together... But is enough... Damn it...
-Momo: Unnie you are just jealous~ (grins)
-Nayeon: Tch... As if having a boyfriend was that incredible... (rolls her eyes)
-Dahyun: What matters is that Sejun oppa is the boyfriend...
-Nayeon: (gasps) Tch...
-Sejun: Maybe we should stop being this affectionate in front of the others Momoring... (eating)
-Momo: No~ I want to be like this with you all the time... (pouts)

-Sejun: C'mon

-Sejun: C'mon... We must be professional... Back at the dorm we'll do whatever you want...
-Momo: Whatever I want? (happy)
-Sejun: Yeah... Wait-
-Momo: Nope. You already agreed! (chuckles) We'll watch the barbie movies~
-Sejun: (sighs) Not again...
-Momo: You said it, you just agreed! Oh, we should buy snacks too... (happily eating)
-Tzuyu: Weren't you preparing for a special stage too? I haven't seen you practicing this week...
-Momo: (stops eating)...
-Sejun: (stops eating too)...
-Momo: Junjun...
-Sejun: Momoring...
-Jihyo: PD-nim will be pissed at you... You need to focus too! You are idols, why are you so reckless?! (scolding you both)
-Both: Sorry...
-Jihyo: You better head to the practice room this afternoon... (serious)
-Sejun: Yeah...
-Momo: Aww... Our barbie marathon... (pouts)

-Time skip until you arrive to JYP building-

-Momo: I can't believe it... We are punished again by Jihyo... (lays at the ground)
-Sejun: (sighs) Sorry, I should had remembered about our stage...
-Momo: Don't blame just yourself, I'm constantly distracting you... (chuckles)
-Sejun: Well, I'm not going to deny it...
-Momo: Meany~ (laughs)
-Sejun: (chuckles) Should we start, then?
-Momo: Yeah, this is our first performance as a couple... (smiles) We have been a duo before, but now is different, don't you think?
-Sejun: Yeah, totally... (smiles) I'm not embarrassed to dance close to you... I even would say that it's my favorite part of the choreography... (chuckles)
-Momo: You perv! (laughs)
-Sejun: Me? Perv? Should I remind you that the last weekend you tried to get inside the bathroom when I was taking a shower?! (laughs)
-Momo: Okay~ Time for practice... (giggles)
-Sejun: (chuckles) Again avoiding the topic...
-Momo: I told you it was an accident... (srughs and smiles) Plus, I'm your girlfriend, so what's the matter?
-Sejun: You are right, Ms. Girlfriend (smiles)
-Momo: Let's dance, Mr. Boyfriend~ (plays the music)

(A: Imagine its you and Momo, and take into account just the first part of the video)

-Sejun: Hey... That was nice, don't you think? (smiles)
-Momo: I could dance for hours with you... (smiles)
-Sejun: And without me too, right? (chuckles)
-Momo: Yeah true, I just can't help it... I'm the dancing machine... (giggles)
-Sejun: I knew it... What do we do now? Do we return back to the dorm? Or do you want to practice some more?
-Momo: Uh... Let's practice some more and then have a dinner date? (smiles)
-Sejun: Awesome... Let's do that... Today is my turn to choose what we have for dinner... (chuckles)
-Momo: Ah no, it's mine... I'll be choosing today... (smiles)
-Sejun: No, no, as long as I remember, we had jokbal last time because of you... It's my turn-
-Momo: (acts sexy) Are you sure honey?
-Sejun: Well... I guess that we'll be having jokbal tonight... (sighs and chuckles)
-Momo: You are way too weak for me, you know?
-Sejun: Yeah I know... (smiles)
-Momo: (chuckles) I love you Mr. Boyfriend...
-Sejun: And I love you too Ms. Girlfriend... (smiles widely)

-THE END-