CHAPTER 17

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip a week later-

Hmmm... Hm..... Hmmm... Yeah, this looks shining... Ah, I made a great job cleaning my room. Hehe. Now I'll be able to rest for the rest of the day... Let's see... I open the door and...

-Jeongyeon: Oh, so it was you...
-Sejun: Eh?
-Jeongyeon: That (points to the broom) I was looking for it...
-Sejun: Ah, I see... Here (hands it to her)
-Jeongyeon: Great... (walks away)
-Sejun: Jeong, are you okay?
-Jeongyeon: Why wouldn't I, you liar? (fake smiles)
-Sejun: Liar? (confused)

 (walks away)-Sejun: Jeong, are you okay?-Jeongyeon: Why wouldn't I, you liar? (fake smiles)-Sejun: Liar? (confused)

-Nayeon: Shes mad at you...
-Sejun: Yeah, I could notice it noona... The thing is... Why?
-Nayeon: I don't know exactly, but she said something about an amusement park?
-Sejun: Oh...
-Nayeon: What?
-Sejun: That's right, I promised her a date! Agh... (facepalms) Shes probably mad because I forgot about it... I better apologize to her...
-Nayeon: (pulls your arm) D-Did you say date?
-Sejun: Well... That's what she called it... I have a dating ban, so it is actually impossible... But I wouldn't like her to get upset because of it... So, although we are just going to hang out, if she says that it's a date. Then it's a date... If you excuse me noona... (smiles and leaves)

I head to the living room where Jeongyeon is using the vacuum cleaner. I try to approach her, but when she turns around, she gets surprised and the machine sucks my shirt pulling me against her...

-Jeongyeon: Oh my, oh my, oh my...
-Sejun: Okay, okay, relax... Relax...
-Jeongyeon: Too close to close! (tries to push you with her other hand) You idiot!
-Sejun: Jeong, Jeong! Turn it off... Although you push me, my clothes are still stuck!
-Sana: (turns the machine off) Jeongyeon-ah... Seriously? Were you using such a poor strategy to get him close?
-Jeongyeon: I wasn't doing such thing! I was just cleaning when he came... (glares at you) What do you want anyway?!
-Sejun: Date... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Eh?
-Sejun: I own you a date, right? (smiles) I'm really sorry that I didn't ask you out yet... I was tired because of the trip and totally forgot about it... I understand that you are mad at me and-
-Jeongyeon: (trying to be serious but she's embarrassed) I'll be ready in a moment...
-Sejun: What? I didn't hear you at all...
-Jeongyeon: I said that I'll be getting ready! You dumb idiot! Don't embarrass me... (blushed) Tch...
-Sejun: Well, at least she's not angry anymore... (smiles)
-Sana: (pulls your sleeve)
-Sejun: Hmm?
-Sana: (pouts) Junjun you idiot...
-Sejun: Eh? Why are you pissed now?
-Sana: You told me to ask you out, and now you are asking Jeongyeon out?! Are you a player? Am I a joke to you?!
-Sejun: Sana-chan... This is a reward for a favor she did... (smiles) It is not an actual date... You shouldn't forget about my dating ban...
-Sana: (sighs in relief) Oh, how great that it is not a real date... You scared me... Junjun, you just look at me, right? (chuckles)

 Junjun, you just look at me, right? (chuckles)

Cute. Sana is really cute. But she talks about weird stuff and I don't get to understand her at all. Let's just smile and pretend that everything's okay...

-Jeongyeon: I'm ready...
-Sejun: Okay, let's go (chuckles)

We leave the dorm and head to the amusement park. It's been quite long since I last visited one... It is going to be really fun... And Jeongyeon, she's stunning... I didn't know she would get that beautiful for coming here...

-Sejun: I guess you were craving to come here... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Why do you think so?
-Sejun: Because you look stunning... (smiles) I didn't know you liked this places that much...
-Jeongyeon: Thank you... (mumbling) But it is not because of the park...
-Sejun: What should we do first? Roller Coaster? (smiles) Oh, and we need to eat that stuff over... (pointing)
-Jeongyeon: Let's head to the Love Tunnel...
-Sejun: Love Tunnel? (confused) Isn't that a place for couples?
-Jeongyeon: We are on a date, of course we are going to do such things... Plus, that's really feminine for a girl, right?!
-Sejun: I-If you say so...

We head to the Love Tunnel, and it didn't turn out as romantic or as cool as you all could think... Jeongyeon ended up scolding me because how silent I was...

-Sejun: Well... So, that was the Love Tunnel... Where should we go now? (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Win me a teddy bear...
-Sejun: But I don't have aim enough to get one for you... (giggles) Maybe I can buy you one when we return back-
-Jeongyeon: Junjun, that's not how it works... C'mon... Win me a teddy bear please...

I had no option and I tried to win a teddy bear for her

I had no option and I tried to win a teddy bear for her... Sadly, since I don't have aim, I couldn't do it and we ended up giving up. We then head to eat something, and now we are heading to our last stop... The ferris wheel...

-Sejun: Here we go! (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: (sits) Yeah, let's go...

The machine starts, and Jeongyeon looks kinda... Down? That's not how I expected our "date" to be... Today was a little bit weird... She wasn't being herself...

-Sejun: Hey Jeong, are you okay?
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, why?
-Sejun: You've been acting weird today... Like... It wasn't you...
-Jeongyeon: I've been trying to act more feminine for you... (sighs) I guess it sucked, right?
-Sejun: I think that you are already feminine when you are yourself... (smiles) Like really, you are really feminine...
-Jeongyeon: Even with this short hair?
-Sejun: What's wrong with your short hair? You look really beautiful and cute with it... (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: R-Really? (blushes) Thanks I guess... But I've been thinking of letting it grow... But, I know that JYP won't allow me to... (sighs) I would like a comeback with long hair...

-Sejun: Hmm

-Sejun: Hmm... I think that if you want to let your hair grow you should just do it...
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, but JYP wouldn't like it, and what would Once think about it? (sighs) It's just too complicated...
-Sejun: I'll let mine grow too! (chuckles) Let's get long hair for our next comeback...
-Jeongyeon: What are you saying?! You would do that for me? (laughs)
-Sejun: Yeah, let's do it (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: (chuckles) You are crazy...
-Sejun: Maybe... But we should be able to do whatever we want... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: That's right, I should be able to say whatever I want too, right?
-Sejun: (the ferri wheel stops at the higher spot) Yeah, you should be able to say whatever you want (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Cool... Then... (looking straight to you) I like you, Sejun.