CHAPTER 28

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip until the 24th-

After having lunch, I decided to take a nap so I could rest a little bit. This morning we practiced a lot... Like really, I was without breath.

But PD-nim already announced our comeback, so that's why we are practicing harder lately. And well, now that I'm fully rest... I'm gonna check on the girls...

I leave my room and head to the living room. Apparently, Jeongyeon has decided to clean the dorm, the maknae line is playing UNO, Jihyo, Momo and Nayeon are watching dramas... And Sana is at the kitchen?

-Sejun: What are you doing Sana? (smiles)
-Sana: I'm washing the dishes as a punishment because of what we did that night...

-Sejun: I'm sorry

-Sejun: I'm sorry... Should I help you? (smiles) It was my fault too...
-Sana: Nah, it's okay... (smiles)
-Sejun: Oh, Sana... Mina is calling you...
-Sana: I can't pick it up, my hands are wet...
-Sejun: Where is she? Now that I notice, she's not at the dorm...
-Sana: Shes doing a V-live for her birthday... (chuckles)
-Sejun: I haven't done one of those for mine...
-Sana: We normally surprise each other... But I think we are way too busy today...
-Sejun: I'll go! (chuckles)

I leave the kitchen and notice that Mina has called Jihyo now... She probably feels lonely doing the V-Live alone... I'll head there and surprise her...

-Time skip until you reach JYP building-

-Ann: Mina-ssi is in that room (guides you) Are you gonna go with her? (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah, it's her birthday, she can't celebrate it alone... (chuckles and opens the door) Happy Birthday Minari~
-Mina: Omo! Oppa, you came! (surprised)

 (chuckles and opens the door) Happy Birthday Minari~-Mina: Omo! Oppa, you came! (surprised)

-Jihyo: (through the phone) Oppa is there?! I didn't notice when he left... (laughs)
-Sejun: I didn't want Minari to celebrate alone... Oh, but she's with Once... Of course she's not alone (chuckles)
-Mina: However, it makes me really happy the fact that you are here oppa... (smiles)
-Jihyo: (still on the phone) Hey, I'm still here!
-Mina: Sorry Jihyo, I'm gonna hang up... (chuckles and hangs up)
-Sejun: Are you sure of what you've done? She'll be pissed once we return... (laughs)
-Mina: It's okay, it's okay, today is my birthday, she can't tell me anything... (smiles)
-Sejun: If you say so... (chuckles) Oh, I bought you something...
-Mina: What have you brought oppa? (curious opens a box) Woah~
-Sejun: I've created a game for you... It's really special, because it's a Twice edition. The characters are all of us, and well, I included PD-nim and our managers... Also, some Onces... (chuckles)
-Mina: Thank you oppa! (hugs you) Really! I love it... Ah, I can't wait to play it... You are going to play it with me, right?
-Sejun: Yeah sure, are you going to come to my room and repeat what we did last time? (smirks)
-Mina: Yah oppa~ (gets shy)
-Sejun: Now you are getting shy? (surprised)
-Mina: Oppa, the v-live, let's focus...
-Sejun: Okay... (chuckles)

We start reading the comments and most of them were the typical "My Michaeng 💔" or the other ones "Say hello to the new ship SeMi🤘"

Almost all the idols do this kind of stuff because of the fanservice. But in my case, ladies and gentlemen, it's all real. I'm not doing it for fanservice, but because I really want to know what is love with this girls...

The V-Live ended not too much later, and then, we decided that we would have the rest of the afternoon for us. We agreed to celebrate her birthday heading to a karaoke...

-Sejun: Minari... Any song you want to sing?
-Mina: Yeah, feel special... (smiles) For you oppa, because that's how you make me feel...
-Sejun: O-Okay... (chuckles)

Mina sang Feel Speacial, and for a moment, I thought that I was in another universe, listening to an angel sing. I don't know, Mina's sweet voice can conquer my heart easily...

-Mina: Did you like it, oppa? (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah, I'm in love with your voice... (smiles)
-Mina: Hmm... That's great, I'm glad that you are in love with my voice... But oppa, I want you to be in love with me (chuckles)
-Sejun: Where's the shy Mina now?
-Mina: Oppa, when I'm with you I feel comfortable enough to be brave... That's why I love you... (smiles) You make me this way... It's all your fault...
-Sejun: (smiles) I'm glad I make you feel like that... Now, let's me sing you a song, since it's your birthday, I'll sing a special one... (chuckles)
-Mina: Bless me with your voice oppa (smiles)

I gran the mic and choose a song to sing... A song whose lyrics explain how I feel towards Mina. It must me a delicate one... Also elegant... Just how Mina is...

-Mina: Oppa... (smiles)
-Sejun: Whatever happens at the end... Whatever happens between us, you'll always be precious to me, Minari... (smiles)
-Mina: Oppa... I really want to make you happy, seriously. Give me a chance, I'll show you that I'm the only one you need... (chuckles)
-Sejun: (chuckles) Happy Birthday (kisses her) Take it as another gift, okay? (winks)
-Mina: I-It's great when you take the lead... (blushed) Please, do it more often...
-Sejun: (laughs) Sure, I'll take it into account...