CHAPTER 27

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip to next morning-

Emergency. Jihyo called this an emergency and made us all gather at the living room. It's okay, I don't opposed to her, but please, it's 6:00 am...

-Dahyun: Jihyo unnie... It better be something really important... Because I feel like I can't stand still... I'm still really sleepy...
-Jihyo: It is really important because one of our members crossed the line today-
-Momo: Sana-ya! I told you, I told you! You took it, you took Junjun's virginity!
-Sana: (rolls her eyes) I didn't force him... And he took mine too!
-Jihyo: H-He wasn't forced?
-Dahyun: This is too much for me...
-Chaeyoung: (hugs Dahyun) Don't worry bud... You'll have it one day too...
-Tzuyu: That b*tch...
-Jihyo: Oppa, h-how was it? (serious)
-Sana: (looks at you)
-Sejun: (gulps) G-Good morning girls... 1,2,3...Run!

I start running and head to the exit door, but soon Jeongyeon blocks my way.

-Jeongyeon: You seriously thought that you would escape from this one?
-Sejun: I wasn't trying to escape... (smiles nervously)

I try to escape heading to my room, but again, Nayeon noona blocks my way. Oh c'mon, what do they want to know about? That it wasn't forced and that I liked it? Is that it? Please, it was with Sana, who wouldn't like it?

-Sana: (puts her hands on your shoulder) Just be honest Junjun (giggles)

-Sejun: (sighs) Okay, listen to me cause I won't repeat a second time. It was not forced. I agreed. And I liked it. Are you all happy?
-Twice:...
-Sana: Yes! I'm happy~
-Nayeon: Junjun, I'm disappointed, I thought that you preferred your first time with a goddess...
-Sana: I'm a goddess (serious)
-Jihyo: Here the only Goddess is me... (sighs) Oppa, get ready, we are leaving.
-Sejun: Leaving? Why?
-Jihyo: I want my date today and right now... So get ready, we are leaving... (heads to her room)
-Momo: Junjun... I wanted to be your first time... (pouts)
-Sana: Get over it... My efforts finally worked... (chuckles) Enjoy your date with Jihyo, but don't forget about what I make you feel... Okay? (kisses your cheek)
-Sejun: (slightly blushed) Sana...
-Tzuyu: (pushes you to your room) Oppa please... Sana unnie is dangerous, we all are telling you. Please, forget about this horrible nightmare you had tonight... Okay? (smiles)

With that, I'm starting to get ready for my date with Jihyo. Is it that bad to have done it with Sana? I mean, all the members are precious to me... But yesterday, it was a special day.

It was White Day, and it happened to spend it with Sana. I didn't know it would end that way... But I don't regret anything. I'm actually happy for what happened. If I could go back, I would still do the same...

-Time skip until you are ready-

-Sejun: (opens the door)
-Ann: Good morning, Sejun-ssi... (smiles)
-Sejun: Noona? (confused) I thought we had no schedule for this morning...
-Ann: Boo boo... (chuckles) You are heading with Jihyo to the program King of Mask Singer... You are both participating today...
-Sejun: Really? I thought we were going to have a da-
-Ann: Da?
-Sejun: Day off... (chuckles)

-Jihyo: Let's go? We are about to be late

-Jihyo: Let's go? We are about to be late... (smiles)
-Ann: Yeah, let's go... (smiles)

We head to the parking lot and get inside the van that was waiting for us. I didn't know I would be participating in that program... I mean, it is too sudden, right?

-Jihyo: You are confused... I know...
-Sejun: Yeah...
-Jihyo: We are participating because this way, we'll be near the place where I want to have our date and they won't suspect anything... (chuckles)
-Sejun: Oh... I see, good idea... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Oppa... Before anything, I want to be clear with you. I don't like your little games...
-Sejun: Eh?
-Jihyo: You are kissing and being all lovey dovey with the members... And I have to admit that I've never seen them that happy before...
-Sejun: But?
-Jihyo: But I don't like it. I don't like it when you do such things with them... When I discovered what you did with Sana, I felt like you cheated on me... But then I remembered that we are nothing...
-Sejun: Jihyo...
-Jihyo: I've had a relationship already. And you know, I don't like playing. I need something stable. If we are going to be something, you'll need to forget about them and only... Focus on me. Do you understand what I mean?
-Sejun: Yeah, yeah, I do...
-Jihyo: You are helping me when I need it the most... But you are also pushing me away when you are that close to the rest. Once you finish the dating ban... Oppa, choose just want, because it hurts... I'm sure that they are hurted too...

-Sejun: That's the last thing I want to do

-Sejun: That's the last thing I want to do... I want all of you to be happy... If I could, if I could I would like to make you all happy... But I know that that's not possible... (sighs) I'm sorry Jihyo, I know that you are going through all of this and acting as if it didn't hurt you because you are the leader... Thank you for being the strong woman you are. Whatever happens at the end, I'll focus and I won't hurt anyone. (smiles and hugs Jihyo)
-Jihyo: (starts tearing and hugs you tightly) Oppa... I love you! I really do! I love the members... And I love twice! I always look after them... But, I don't want them to have you... Am I being a bad person?
-Sejun: You are not Jihyo... (smiles and pats her back)
-Jihyo: I want you for myself... I'll do whatever's possible, to make you only mine...
-Sejun: (touched) Jihyo...
-Jihyo: (smiles) Plus, oppa... Going out with you would be really easy. You already know about my chaotic daughters, and how to handle them... Not to say, that being in the same group will be the best because we can see each other as much as we wish... Oppa, I'm definitely the right girl for you. (chuckles)