CHAPTER 23

SEJUN'S POV
-Sejun: Where are we going?
-Nayeon: We are just gonna walk through the park... (smiles) Maybe have an ice cream too? Yeah, that would be cool...
-Sejun: However you want it... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Junjun, aren't you going to say anything?
-Sejun: About what?
-Nayeon: Of course about me... I look really pretty, right? (smiles)

 I look really pretty, right? (smiles)

-Sejun: Ah... Y-Yeah... But you always say so, doesn't you? (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Yeah, put today is special... Today I'm more beautiful... And you know why?
-Sejun: Why?
-Nayeon: Because I'm with Junjun (aegyo)
-Sejun: (blushes a bit)
-Nayeon: You liked that, didn't you?
-Sejun: W-What are you saying... I'm not affected by your charms noona... (avoids looking at her eyes)
-Nayeon: (smiles) Honeyboy, you are way too obvious... You have a bad boy image, but you are actually really shy...
-Sejun: Well... (pins Nayeon against a wall) Maybe I'm just playing a role? Noona... (caress her cheek) You know that I'm not a kid... (smirks)
-Nayeon: (flusters and hides her face)
-Sejun: (chuckles)
-Nayeon: You are just teasing me! (hits you playfully)
-Sejun: You started (srughs)

We finally arrive to the park, and while looking for the ice cream seller, Nayeon suddenly stops.

-Sejun: What's wrong?
-Nayeon: That kid is cute... (points to a kid)
-Sejun: Yeah... So?
-Nayeon: I must greet him... (chuckles)
-Sejun: Nayeon, we are on a da- (sighs) I give up... (chases her)

I catch up Nayeon, and while she's trying to take a pic with the kid, he suddenly starts crying. The mothers glares at Nayeon, and I have to apologize to them for her...

-Nayeon: Aww, I just wanted a pic with the little boy... Why must he cry like that? I wasn't going to do anything wrong... (pouts)
-Sejun: It's okay... Maybe you are not good with-
-Nayeon: Don't even say it cause it is not true! I'm excellent with children... (smiles) I'll be a good mom in a future...
-Sejun: Sure... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Would you be a good father?
-Sejun: Me... A father? Hmm... Maybe...
-Nayeon: Great... (clings on your arm) Oh, the ice cream seller! Over there (points to the seller)

We buy the ice creams and sit on a bench so we can eat them peacefully. I bet that if we were eating them while walking, she would drop it...

-Nayeon: Why are you staring at me? (smiles)
-Sejun: You have ice cream over there... (points to her mouth' corner)
-Nayeon: Are you going to whip it for noona? (does duckface)
-Sejun: Should I? (leans closer)
-Nayeon: (gets away) A-Are you going to kiss me on our first date?!
-Sejun: You asked me to... Didn't you? (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Are you going to do everything I order you to? (smiles)
-Sejun: No. That would be too dangerous... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Aww... (pouts)
-Sejun: (kisses her cheek) Should we continue our date?
-Nayeon: (blushed) Y-Yeah... Let me take a pic of you...
-Sejun: A pic of me? (confused)
-Nayeon: It's normal to have pics in your phone of the person you like...
-Sejun: But there's like thousand of pics of me on Internet...
-Nayeon: Anyone could have one of those... I want a unique one for me... (smiles) Now pose for noona~
-Sejun: Fine... (smiles)

-Nayeon: (cracks up) What's with that pose? You silly

-Sejun: That's a unique pic for you noona... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: (smiles) Great... (holds hands with you)
-Sejun: (smiles) You have pretty big hands... (amazed)
-Nayeon: Yeah. And actually, thanks to them I'm really strong... I could lift Dahyun and Chaeyoung at the same time... (smiles proudly)
-Sejun: You serious? (surprised)
-Nayeon: Yeah... Actually, I'll show you... (smiles and gets down) Get on my back... I'll show you how strong your noona is...
-Sejun: Are you sure? I'm much bigger than you are...
-Nayeon: Yeah, yeah... C'mon, get on me...
-Sejun: Fine... (gets on her back)

I'm now on Nayeon's back but she's not moving at all. What's wrong? Is she really able to lift me?

-Sejun: Noona?
-Nayeon: (groaning) I'm... Gonna do... This... (tries to get up)

She lifts me inches but then her legs start shaking and we both fall to the grass... Ah really, I had a gut feeling that this would end up that way...

-Sejun: (cracks up) I knew it!
-Nayeon: (laughing too) I promise that I lifted them both! Just watch the idol room program... You'll see...
-Sejun: In any case, you can't carry me. But don't worry, I can carry you (smiles) Get on my back, we'll head back home like this...
-Nayeon: (gets on your back) I always wanted my boyfriend doing something like this... (smiles and lays her head against your back)
-Sejun: I guess you are enjoying this... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Yes, but it would be better if you were my boyfriend. I think that although you know about my feelings, I should tell you too... (smiles) I love you Junjun, I want you to be my boyfriend...
-Sejun: (stops walking) Thank you noona for having such beautiful feelings for me... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: (smiles) I'll make you have them for me too... Just wait... No one can resist Im Nayeon...
-Sejun: Well, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu can... (jokes)
-Nayeon: That's just a mascara it is not true... (chuckles and holds tighter on to you) And although it was, I only care about your feelings...

-Time skip until you return back to the dorm-

-Both: We are back~
-Everyone: (gather around you two)
-Jeongyeon: She didn't force you to anything right? (worried)
-Sejun: No, no, we had fun... (smiles) It was cool...
-Nayeon: Just cool? (pouts)
-Sejun: I got know Im Nayeon much better... (smiles) And I liked why I learnt... (heads to your room)

Today I had my first official date ever, and it was with none other than Im Nayeon. For a lot of people this would be a dream come true, and I can't be more thankful with her.

Thanks to her adorable and cheerful personality, we had lot of fun and there was not any awkward moment. Nayeon could seriously make me fall for her...