CHAPTER 5

SEJUN'S POV
I return back to where the girls are, and since we have the day free and we are just going to be all the afternoon locked at the dorm. I may take the chance to talk to Nayeon about the duet thing...

-Sejun: Noona...
-Nayeon: I get goosebumps everytime I hear you calling me like that...
-Sejun: Should I stop calling you like that? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Nah, call me noona, it gives me power over you, right? (smirks)

-Sejun: Should I stop calling you like that? (smiles)-Nayeon: Nah, call me noona, it gives me power over you, right? (smirks)

-Sejun: Not really... I'm actually bigger than you, so physically you can't do anything... And about the other stuff, it's PD-nim the one who has the power over me... (thinking) I even think that Jihyo has more power than-
-Nayeon: Okay, okay, you are getting the baby sad...
-Sejun: Which baby? (confused)
-Nayeon: I am the baby (points to herself) What did you want before anyway? (smiles)
-Sejun: Well, Ann manager told me when we were discussing about my contract that... I should do a duet with a member to confirm that I'm seriously another member of Twice... And it results that JYP told her that I should do it wether with you or Jihyo, but since she's really busy... Would you like to do a duet with me? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Oh God yes! (smiles) Plus, you won't regret it... You'll discover who's the nation's vocalist...
-Momo: Why does it look just as if she accepted to marry him? (laughs)
-Sana: Not fair... Why did PD-nim tell him to do a duet with they two? There are more vocalist in the group...
-Dahyun: Oppa should do a subunit with Chaeng and I... (smiles) Right?
-Chaeyoung: Yup (high fives with Dahyun)
-Nayeon: Let's start working right now! (smiles) Should you come to my room or should I head to yours?
-Mina: None option is possible... Head to the studio... (serious)
-Nayeon: (serious) You are a mood breaker... (sighs)
-Jeongyeon: Sejun-ah, we did this to save you... We don't know what Nayeon unnie is capable to do once she got alone with you... (chuckles)
-Sejun: (laughs) Thanks for saving me...
-Nayeon: Yah! (hits your arm) I wouldn't have done anything to you, idiot... I'm a cute perfect girl, you would had fallen for me if you spent that much time alone... (smiles) Basically, we just avoided the situation of me rejecting you...
-Sejun: Is that supposed to hurt me? (chuckles) I haven't said if I had a girlfriend or not... Maybe I'm not interested in love... You shouldn't play with a man, just in case... (winks)
-Nayeon: (flustered) W-We have work to do... Let's think of a duet that would suit us...
-Sejun: Sure thing (chuckles)

We head to the studio, and once we are there, we start a brainstorm in order to decide which duet are we going to do

We head to the studio, and once we are there, we start a brainstorm in order to decide which duet are we going to do... Nayeon has more experience in this stuff, so she quickly proposes lot of songs...

-Nayeon: Which one do you like the most? (looking at all of the options)
-Sejun: I don't know... Which one is the best one for us?
-Nayeon: Both of us have a great voice, so it doesn't matter... We are able to do whatever we want (chuckles)
-Sejun: That's not helping to decide... (smiles)
-Nayeon: Hmm... Then, which one do you know the most?
-Sejun: This one (points to an option) my sister used to listen to it a lot and I couldn't help but to memorize the lyrics... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: Ohhh... (smiles) It's a romantic song... It's an interesting option...
-Sejun: Do you want to change it?
-Nayeon: No, no... It's okay, I'm sure that we'll do an incredible job (smiles)
-Sejun: Okay, then... I think that you should do the first verses...

We then start diving the parts, and not too much later... We were already practicing. This is incredible, she's totally in another level... She has an angelical voice... I can't help but to be atonished by her... I probably have a foolish smile right now...

-Nayeon: (stops singing) What's wrong? (smiles)
-Sejun: Noona you are amazing... (smiles)
-Nayeon: I-I know... (tries to smile while being a blush mess)

NAYEON'S POV
Damn. I'm used to people telling me that kind of stuff... But that stuff coming out of Sejun's mouth hits differently. I even feel like blushing right now... How ridiculous...

-Sejun: Shall we take a break?
-Nayeon: Yeah, sure... (smiles)

SEJUN'S POV
We head to the outside of the corridor and find all the members except for Jihyo gathering there... What are they doing here? I thought they were at the living room?

-Sejun: Is there something wrong?
-Mina: Nothing!
-Dahyun: (poutinh) Oppa you are so mean...
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, you even made Mina unnie feel upset... (pouts too)
-Sejun: I-I did what? (confused)
-Tzuyu: They, including me, are jealous...
-Sejun: Jealous? Why? Of what?
-Jeongyeon: This guy is so oblivious, God damn it...
-Sana: Why did you only say that Nayeon is amazing? (pouting) What about us? Why can't we get a duet with you too?

-Nayeon: Because there's just one Im Nayeon in this word (winks)
-Tzuyu: And thanks God there's just one... (sighs)
-Jeongyeon: Yeah, I agree... (chuckles)
-Sejun: (pats Sana's head) Don't worry, more projects will come... I'm looking forward to do something with you too...
-Sana: (chuckles) It's great for us to receive some kind of affection from you...
-Mina: We met him yesterday...
-Dahyun: Oppa, I want a pat too!
-Tzuyu: Tzuyu also wants too... (smiles)

I don't know how, but I ended up patting all the members' head... Even Momo's who was busy with some snacks... Why are they like this?

It was not until this moment that I realized that I was dealing with babies with women bodies... They are seriously like little girls still.

I guess that I'll need to spoil them from time to time a little bit... And I'll need to be caution too, I'm feeling too much hands over me right now. And sorry but no, I don't get along with touchy people... Give me space please!

-Jihyo: (arriving) Girls, control your hormones please!