CHAPTER 22

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip a week later-

Today I'm having my solo debut. I'm happy. I really am. The members have sent lot of supportive stuff to the studio. Also I know that I can count on our fans, so I'm really happy and peaceful. I know that I've worked hard and that I did a great job...

-Ann: Sejun-ssi, are you ready?
-Sejun: Yeah, let's do it (smiles)
-Ann: You'll return with them soon, right? (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah... I'm looking forward to share more moments together...
-Ann: (chuckles) I'll support any decision you take... (smiles) Good luck out there...
-Sejun: Thank you noona (smiles)

Are you seeing this, Jihoon? I'm an idol. But I am not you, I'm just me, and that's awesome. I don't need to do anything I don't want to. After all the only person I must make happy is me. So yeah, no more pressure... I'm happy with myself.

(A: Imagine this is your solo)

I performed it. It is done. I dropped my solo, and with that, I dropped my feelings for the members too. From now on, I'll just focus on enjoying the moment.

-Sejun: I hope you all liked this project where I really tried to show my most honest feelings... (smiles) It is really important for me, so I would be really glad if you supported it...

And with that. I just need to do the promotions... I'm done with this solo thing. Sorry people, I'm part of Twice... I feel empty without them.

-Time skip until you return back with Twice-

-Sejun: (pants) Damn it, moving is hard...
-Nayeon: You shouldn't had left... (chuckles)
-Sejun: Well, now that's part of our past and we can't change it... (smiles)
-Nayeon: You are right... Past is past. So, let's talk about the future... (tries to pin you against the wall)
-Sejun: (avoids her) We are at the present... Not time for the future... (teasing)
-Nayeon: You said you would take it seriously...
-Sejun: Eh?
-Nayeon: Our feelings... I like you. You know it. Are you just going to avoid me?
-Sejun: I won't avoid it noona... (chuckles) But right now is not the moment...
-Nayeon: Then... When's the moment? Huh? (follows you around)
-Sejun: When we have a date like normal people do...
-Nayeon: Sure, date me then (smiles)
-Sejun: (flicks her forehead) I have the dating ban, you idiot... (chuckles)

-Nayeon: Ouch, Junjun! (pouts)-Jeongyeon: Hit her harder! (cheering you)-Jihyo: No more fightings! We know how it ends

-Jeongyeon: Hit her harder! (cheering you)
-Jihyo: No more fightings! We know how it ends... (sighs)
-Sana: But Nayeon unnie was talking about something really important...
-Momo: Yeah, Junjun, the dating ban is not an excuse because you are a member... If someone saw us together, they wouldn't suspect anything... (thinking)
-Maknae Line: Momo unnie is thinking!
-Mina: Does she have fever again?!
-Momo: Why are you joining them Minari?! (pouts)
-Nayeon: Anyway, what Momo's staying is true... We can do it if we want to... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Oppa, you are not stopping them... You better date them...
-Sana: Just "them"? (smirks)
-Jihyo: Oh sorry, my mistake. Date us... (chuckles)
-Sejun: (sighs) I guess I have no option... Nayeon-
-Tzuyu: Wait a moment, why is she going first?
-Chaeyoung: That's true, why must we always start everything with Nayeon unnie?
-Nayeon: Because I'm the older one... (smiles proudly)
-Jihyo: Okay... I think that we have another problem now... (sighs)
-Mina: Why don't we start from the middle? (smiles)
-Tzuyu and Nayeon: I refuse!
-Dahyun: (sighs) Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, let's just focus the order we always have... (smiles) Oppa will remember better the last dates... (smirks)
-Chaeyoung: Oh, that makes sense...
-Nayeon: Are you trying inverse psychology on me? Cause it may end up working... (confused)
-Sejun: Well, I just want to say that I'll remember all and each of the dates... I mean, I still remember the one that I had with Jeongyeon... (smiles)

-Jeongyeon: (Heart fluttering)-Twice: (glaring at Jeongyeon)-Jeongyeon: (nervous) W-What do you want?! That was before he knew that you all liked him! (srughs)-Sejun: Actually, you were the first one to confess

-Twice: (glaring at Jeongyeon)
-Jeongyeon: (nervous) W-What do you want?! That was before he knew that you all liked him! (srughs)
-Sejun: Actually, you were the first one to confess... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: Stop talking about it! They are about to kill me by just staring at me!
-Sejun: (chuckles) I had my hair long because I wanted Jeong to be more confident about it for your comeback... Oh, I didn't have the chance to praise you yet... You look stunning with it... (smiles) Really beautiful...
-Jihyo: (a little big jealous) O-Oppa, I would be thankful if you didn't flirt with the members with the rest being here... Reserve it to your dates... (fake smiles)
-Sejun: But I had like a date with you too... We have even been in a jacuzzi together, with just...
-Twice: Just?! (gulp and glare at Jihyo)
-Sejun: Just our swimsuits... (chuckles)
-Jihyo: (All blushed) Oppa leave to your date with Nayeon please... Stop exposing everyone... It's embarrassing...
-Sejun: Now you find it embarrassing? I've been almost forced by you all, and now that I'm serious, you are all acting like innocent and shy girls? (chuckles) Don't joke around...
-Sana: (getting closer to you) I'm not joking around... I'm also serious... (smirks)
-Sejun: (at just inches away from her lips) You sure?
-Sana: (flustered) E-Enjoy the date with Nayeon unnie...

-Sejun: That's what I thought too (chuckles) Let's go noona? -Nayeon: N-Now I'm kinda intimidated

-Nayeon: N-Now I'm kinda intimidated... (nervous)
-Jeongyeon: I saved him from you almost ripping him... He's the one intimidated... (sighs) Junjun, if she ever tries to cross the line... Call me, I'll pick you up (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah, okay (smiles)
-Nayeon: That won't be necessary (clings on your arm) Let's go Honeyboy? (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah (smiles)

Yeah. Now I'll be dating all the members... But it is okay. Dating doesn't mean that we are in a relationship... I must feel love before getting into a relationship.

Who knows. Maybe one of this girls is my meant to be... I should date them in order to find out... So, Im Nayeon, show me what you have for me.