DAHYUN CHOICE

SEJUN'S POV
I actually woke up really soon today... I took a shower, and now I'm choosing the nicest outfit possible. The reason? I'm meeting my girlfriend's parents...

It is not as if I didn't know them, but now we are a couple, and I think that I should look fine enough for the occasion. Ah, I'm also nervous... Why though? I think that I'm well welcomed there...

-Dahyun: (knocks at your door) Can I come in?
-Sejun: Yeah...
-Dahyun: (enters) Oppa, you are still on your pyjama?! We need to leave! This time my brother is there, and I'm really excited to see him again... (pouts)
-Sejun: I know, I know... It's just that I don't know what to wear...
-Dahyun: Oppa... We are heading to the farm... You don't need to wear anything special... And they already know you... So it's okay (smiles)

 So it's okay (smiles)

-Sejun: I know... It's just that I don't want to mess up... I mean, am I good enough?
-Dahyun: You totally are, you make me the happiest (starts jumping around) Now, let's go!
-Sejun:... You are the best Kim Dahyun... (chuckles) Give me a minute, I'll get ready and we'll be leaving... Oh, we should buy some wine to bring to your father... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Good idea... You are really going to make him adore you (smiles)
-Sejun: That would be awesome... (chuckles)

I finish getting ready and we bid the goodbye to our members. Dahyun and I decided to spend the weekend with her parents... It'll be cool, that place is amazing...

I love the idea of being surrounded by nature and being able to interact with animals and so. That's totally impossible at the city...

-Sejun: (smiles)
-Dahyun: (takes a pic of you secretly)

-Sejun: (smiles) -Dahyun: (takes a pic of you secretly)

-Dahyun: Oh, you came out really handsome oppa... (chuckles)
-Sejun: What? You took a pic of me?! (surprised)
-Dahyun: You look really happy today... (smiles)
-Sejun: Well, I am... I'm really excited to travel with my girlfriend. Plus, being with your family makes it feel real... Sometimes I think about if what I'm living is truly happening or if I'm just dreaming... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: (embarrassed hides herself with her hair) It's all happening... Thanks to God it is not a dream... We are seriously together... (smiles and sits closer to you)
-Sejun: I love this... (chuckles)
-Dahyun: I love this too (smiles and lays her head against your shoulder)

-Time skip until you arrived to her parents' place-

-Dahyun: I wonder if Myungsoo oppa arrived already... (starts giggling happily)
-Sejun: (gulps) Yeah... Let's see how does he react when he gets to know that I made his sister my girlfriend...
-Dahyun: Oppa, it'll be alright... Plus, I think that you'll get along pretty well... (chuckles)

We walk through the rocks path until we reach the main house where the main rooms and so are places. Probably her parents are waiting for us there...

-Dahyun: Mom, Dad! We are here! (smiles and runs to them)
-Sejun: (smiles and bows) Good morning...
-D. Dad: You came back, huh?
-Dahyun: Dad! From now on... Please treat oppa as another member of our family... (clings on your arm)
-D. Dad: (glares at you)
-D. Mom: So... This young boy is finally...
-Dahyun: Yeah, we are official... (smiles)
-Sejun: (bows to them) I'll take good care of you daughter...
-Dahyun: Dad...
-D. Dad: Fine... Welcome to our family Sejun... I know it's still soon for this, but it would be great a meeting with both families... Also with your parents.... (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah, I'll talk with my father to have an official meeting as soon as possible... (smiles)

 (smiles)

-D. Mom: I know this would happen (hugs you) I trust you since the first time we met... You are the only one able to make Dahyun smile that way-
-Dahyun: Myungsoo oppa! (runs to her brother)
-D. Mom: Well, except for her brother... She really admires him... (chuckles and pats your back)
-Sejun: (chuckles) I'll try to get along with him so she's the happiest then...
-Dahyun: Oppa, this is my brother Myungsoo, and brother, he's my boyfriend Sejun... Well, he's also the new member of Twice... (smiles)
-Myungsoo: (serious checks you out) You...
-Sejun: (gulps) Yeah?
-Myungsoo: You are the coolest member of the group! I actually tried to stan you since the first moment... I have plenty of your merchandise... (chuckles) And when I discovered that we were from the same year... Woah, I thought that it would be cool if we could be friends...
-Sejun:... Yeah, it'll be really cool to be friends with you... Plus, we are now family so... (smiles)
-Myungsoo: You and my sister are... (you nod) Well, you got the cutest and best girlfriend ever... Of course, behind mine... Dahyun-ah... This is my girlfriend... Seunghee...
-Dahyun: Nice to meet you (smiles and gets next to you) I didn't know my brother liked you that much...
-Sejun: It'll be cool... (chuckles)

-Time skip to the next day-

-Dahyun: Oppa~ Where are you going now? (pouts)
-Sejun: Myungsoo and I agreed to play football today... (smiles) I'll see you later, okay?
-Dahyun: That's what you said yesterday and I fell asleep before you returned to our room... (pouts)

-Sejun: Ah, I'm sorry

-Dahyun: You know, I was really happy that you and him got along really well... (smiles) But now I'm a little bit jealous... This was supposed to be for us to spend time together alone... Why must you leave with him?
-Sejun: (chuckles and pats Dahyun) It's okay... I'll talk with Myungsoo then... Let's go for a horse riding together? (smiles)
-Dahyun: Yeah! (chuckles)
-Sejun: (giggles) Cool... Ah, and I already told my parents about that meeting... I'm looking forward for it... I really want to introduce you to them...
-Dahyun: I want to meet them too (chuckles)
-Sejun: They'll be surprised that I actually got someone as awesome as you... (smiles)
-Dahyun: Don't say so... (shy)
-Sejun: (chuckles) Have I ever told you that I love you, Kim Dahyun?
-Dahyun: You did, but I never get tired of hearing it... I love you too (smiles and kisses you)

-THE END-