CHAPTER 18

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip three weeks later-

I'm looking around my boxes, when suddenly I spot one which says "none tested". I open it to find out lot of games which haven't been tested yet... I created them all before becoming an idol...

What should I do? Today is Sunday and we have the rest of the day for us... I should start testing them, although I'm now an idol, this is still fun... Oh wait, Mina loves to play games, and I promised her that we would play one day... How about if I call her to play together?

-Sejun: Minari~ (walking outside your room) Minari... Where are you?
-Chaeyoung: Are you looking for Mina unnie?
-Sejun: Yeah, do you know where is she? (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Taking a shower... Why are you looking for her?
-Sejun: Nothing special, I want to ask her something... (chuckles) Well, I'll wait at the living room until she finishes... (walks to the living room)
-Sana: (notices you) Oh Junjun! (smiles)
-Sejun: Hey there... (smiles) What are you doing?
-Momo: Bottle game, wanna join? (smirks)

-Sejun: But you are all girls?-Nayeon: So? Are you in or not?-Sejun: Nah, I prefer not to--Sana: Aww Junjun~ Play with us

-Nayeon: So? Are you in or not?
-Sejun: Nah, I prefer not to-
-Sana: Aww Junjun~ Play with us...
-Sejun: But... It would be embarrassing... I'm the only guy here...
-Momo: We won't kiss you on the lips, but if it happens between us... Youll need to watch... Would that be okay? (smirks)
-Sejun: (gulps) I-I...
-Jihyo: If our Honeyboy is playing, I'll play too... (smiles and sits next to Dahyun)
-Tzuyu: I'm in too...
-Jeongyeon: Yeah same...
-Sejun: But I haven't accepted to play...
-Nayeon: They are already sitting, you must play now (chuckles)
-Sejun: (sighs and sits between Chaeyoung and Sana) You are just playing with me...
-Jihyo: Okay, let's start playing... (smiles)

Nayeon makes the bottle spin... It is going really fast... Everyone is expecting... To the point that it is making me feel anxious... God, I'm not ready to play this kind of games...

-Tzuyu: The bottle has spoken... Oppa with... (spins the bottle again)
-Sejun: I'm already starting?! (embarrassed)
-Sana: (caressing your tigh) Relax Junjun, this goin' be fun... (smirks)

The the bottle stops between Momo and Nayeon. They look at each other as if they were about to attack... Gosh, it is scary...

-Nayeon: The bottle spoken and it's Junjun and me...
-Momo: Oh no, you are wrong... The bottle is clearly nearer to me...
-Nayeon: You have a boyfriend!
-Momo: That has nothing to do with the game!
-Nayeon: I'm the one kissing Junjun!
-Momo: Huh?! You always do whatever you want, please respect the rules from time to time!

Damn it... Suddenly, I hear how someone is walking into the living room. Someone who will save me from this situation... Thanks God...

-Sejun: Mina! (smiles and heads to her)

I then grab Mina's wrist and pull her to my room. Then I lock the room so the other members can't enter to make me go back to the game... Gosh, who created such a dangerous game?

-Sejun: Woo... That was close... (chuckles)
-Mina: O-Oppa... (all blushed) W-What are you doing?
-Sejun: Eh? (realizes) Oh yeah, sorry... (smiles) I was looking for you because of this... (shows her the box)
-Mina: What's all of that?
-Sejun: Games that I created but that haven't been tested yet... (giggles) Would you like to play with me?

-Mina: Yeah, that would definitely be cool! (chuckles and sits with a controller) -Sejun: I need to change that video console

-Sejun: I need to change that video console... Those games are for a new one which haven't been sold yet... It is called PFT...
-Mina: Woah, I feel like I'm honored to play something that important... (chuckles) By the way oppa, your hair has grown a lot...
-Sejun: Yeah well, I want a comeback with long hair... (smiles) Do I look great?
-Mina: Yeah, you are really handsome... Everything suits you... (smiles)
-Sejun: (slightly blushed) Thank you...
-Mina: So... Oppa... All of these games were created by you?
-Sejun: Yeah, each and every of them... (chuckles) Which one would you like to try... Let's see... "Zombie Race"... "Deadly Ryan"... Oh, do you like the sports one? I have "Super International Coup"
-Mina: This one (holding a game)
-Sejun: (turns to Mina) "Get to Love..." Eh?! Why would we play that together?
-Mina: C'mon, I'm curious about which kind of love perspective do you have... (chuckles) You must have lot of experience if you even created a game...
-Sejun: I don't...
-Mina: You don't?! (surprised)
-Sejun: Nope. I have always been really oblivious for that kind of stuff... I had once a girlfriend, but we decided to break up because I couldn't give her what she wanted... (chuckles) Kinda sad for a first love story...
-Mina: What couldn't you give her?
-Sejun: This (point to your lips)
-Mina: A kiss?!
-Sejun: Yeah, I don't know how to do it... I've never kissed anyone... I was embarrassed I wouldn't do it properly and I invented an excuse to avoid it... (laughs) It sounds ridiculous now... But by that time, I felt really stressed over it...
-Mina: Do you have any experience now?
-Sejun: About what?
-Mina: Kissing... (smiles)
-Sejun: Uh... Well...
-Mina: That's a no, huh? (chuckles) Oppa you are cute...

-Sejun: Whatever

-Sejun: Whatever... Are we going to play or not? (trying to avoid the topic)
-Mina: Oppa...
-Sejun: Hmmm?
-Mina: Look at me... (smiles)
-Sejun: (looks at her) Wha-What is it?
-Mina: Practice with me (smirks and puts her arms around you)
-Sejun: M-Mina?! What are you doing? I have a dating ban... And we don't know each other too much...
-Mina: Of course we do... And your dating ban... I don't care at all about it... (chuckles and kisses you)

Okay. Sunday 15th April of 2021. 16:00pm. Myoui Mina. More known as Mina of Twice, just took my first kiss ever completely ignoring the rules. What should I do?! How am I going to look at the rest now?! They'll think that I'm a perv!