CHAPTER 12

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip until you finish practicing-

-Jihyo: Okay, we are done... (smiles and claps)
-Mina: Agh, so glad to have finished this torture...
-Sejun: (chuckles) Jihyo-ah, can we talk a moment?
-Jihyo: (surprised) Yeah?

We leave the practice room since I don't want the rest of the members to feel bad because of this. I mean, I don't like choosing among them, that's I prefer to tell her secretly.

-Jihyo: What's the matter oppa? Do you have any problem?
-Sejun:Actually... Do you remember that Ann noona came before?
-Jihyo: Yup (smiles)
-Sejun: She gave me this... (shows Jihyo the tickets)
-Jihyo: Oh gosh, you are hell lucky... (chuckles) Are you leaving to the spa? Is that it?
-Sejun: Yeah (smiles) And since I have two tickets, do you want to come along?
-Jihyo: M-Me? (surprised)

 (chuckles) Are you leaving to the spa? Is that it?-Sejun: Yeah (smiles) And since I have two tickets, do you want to come along?-Jihyo: M-Me? (surprised)

-Sejun: Yeah, I think that since you are the leader, and you always take care of us... I think you deserve to take a rest from time to time... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Ah, oppa... No one had cared that much for my mental well-being inside the group as much as you did... (smiles almost tearing) I'll gladly accept your offer and head with you to the spa... (smiles and bows)
-Sejun: (chuckles) Cool, let's bring the girls back to the dorm... And then we'll go to the spa... It must be today since tomorrow I'm leaving for the trip with the maknae line...
-Jihyo: Okay, are we going to have lunch at the spa?
-Sejun: That's the idea... Let's go? (smiles)
-Jihyo: Yeah (giggles)

We bring the girls back to the dorm, and once they see us still with our jackets and heading to the main door, they alarm.

-Momo: Wait a moment, are you leaving somewhere?
-Nayeon: Junjun, aren't you staying with noona?
-Jihyo: We have something to do, right oppa? (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Oppa, but we are leaving tomorrow... Don't you prefer to stay here and rest?
-Sejun: Don't worry Chaeyoung-ah, I'll rest... (smiles) See you girls, oh and Jihyo said that Mina's in charge... Bye bye! (waves and leaves)

We then leave the dorm and start driving to the spa. I heard that it is a seriously fancy place... Some other artist had gone there and they totally recommend it. That makes me want to go even more!

JIHYO'S POV
Today I got to spend some time alone with Sejun oppa, which is really unusual. He's always surrounded by the girls, and when we have spare time, Daniel oppa calls me...

But hey, today is the day! Oppa invited me to head to the spa with him... Isn't he nice? He's always in charge of the members, and often offers to clean the dorm or to cook...

Ah, at first I wasn't sure about oppa joining us... I even tested him making him sing the first day. I was really awkward, I really didn't want a man in our group... But now... Now I can't imagine a Twice without him...

-Sejun: Are you okay, Jihyo-ah? (smiles) -Jihyo: Y-Yeah

-Jihyo: Y-Yeah... (smiles) I was just thinking about how important have you become for the group...
-Sejun: Oh really? (chuckles)
-Jihyo: Yeah, now Twice wouldn't be Twice without you... (smiles)
-Sejun: (giggles) Thank you (pats her head)

SEJUN'S POV
We arrived to the spa, and they made us change our clothes into the spa's ones... To be honest, this is my first time doing something like this, and I look really funny with this clothes...

-Jihyo: Okay, I'm done (smiles and burst out laughing once she sees you)
-Sejun: What? What's so funny? (laughs too)
-Jihyo: You look so funny with those clothes... (still laughing)
-Sejun: (laughs)

We then head to another room where they tell us lay... They ask us to stay in silence... To close our eyes... To relax... And once I felt I was about to fall asleep, someone starts stretching me to the point that it even hurts...

-Sejun: Agh, agh! (groaning)
-Jihyo: Hurts! (groans) It hurts!

They give us a massage that I don't know if it was in order to make us feel better or worse... Damn it, it hurts... Seriously... That's not what I thought when I agreed to have the tickets...

-Jihyo: What follows now?
-Sejun: I think they'll give us swimsuits and we'll be able to get in a jacuzzi... (smiles)
-Jihyo: S-Swimsuit?
-Sejun: Yeah... (realizes) O wait, we can skip the jacuzzi if you want...
-Jihyo: Nah it's okay... It's part of the spa, we must try it... (smiles)

We head to the jacuzzi and once we are there, we just start chatting about our tour upcoming projects

We head to the jacuzzi and once we are there, we just start chatting about our tour upcoming projects... We also talk about the members, and how great is it to be together...

JIHYO'S POV
This is bad... I didn't want to be in a jacuzzi with him while wearing a swimsuit and being alone. It's not because I'm shy or something like that, it is because oppa could make it hard for me to focus in something else apart of his body... Damn, Momo was right when she said that oppa is hot...

He's that hot that I feel like the water is boiling... Gosh... This is bad, I need to remind myself of Daniel. I must remember the awesome boyfriend that I have...

-Sejun: Jihyo...
-Jihyo: Hmmm? (smiles)
-Sejun: I'm really sorry...
-Jihyo: Why are you apologizing?
-Sejun: I'm apologizing because I know that we barely spend time together... (looks down) I wouldn't like you to think that it is because I'm not comfortable with you or something like that...
-Jihyo: It's okay oppa, I understand that we are nine and that-
-Sejun: I know how hard is it for you to be a leader... (smiles) I know that you are almost part of the maknae line, you are younger than me... But you also need to act as if you were the most mature...
-Jihyo: Oppa, seriously I-
-Sejun: You don't need to carry everything by yourself... (smiles) I want you to know that I'll be there whenever you need me...
-Jihyo: Oppa... (enchanted by your words)
-Sejun: Jihyo-ah, for me you are another baby... And since I'm also there to help you... Let me spoil you from time to time with things like this one... (smiles)
-Jihyo: (almost tearing) Thanks oppa, it's really comforting to know that I can count on you like this... (smiles and hugs you)

The spa day with oppa resulted to be one of the best moments ever... He admitted that he doesn't use to pay to much attention to me... But, he also said that I'm just like the other members and that I'll always have him... Ah, I'm really glad to have come with oppa today...