CHAPTER 19

SEJUN'S POV
-Sejun: Mina?! (caught off of guard)
-Mina: Woah, oppa your lips are better than what I expected... (chuckles)
-Sejun: (blushed) A-Are you aware of what you have done?!
-Mina: Yeah... So? (smiles) I don't regret anything... Oppa, you are a great person. I'm even living with you. At this point not recognizing my feelings for you would be a big lie.
-Sejun: Are you like... Confessing right now?!
-Mina: Yeah, thanks for noticing (jokes)
-Sejun: Mina, I-
-Mina: I know, dating ban... I understand... (smiles) Don't worry, I can wait for you... But I wanted you to know about my feelings for you. You don't need to give me a proper answer now, just... Well, I'll try to make you fall for me until your dating ban is over... Okay? (smiles and leaves your room)

What happened? Let's see... Sejun, you need to think. You have a dating ban of two years. It has been around a half year since you signed the contract. That rests a year and a half without being able to date.

Until here, everything is okay. Now, the problem: Jeongyeon and Mina confessed to you. Question: What are you going to do about it?

-Sejun: Agh! Why is it so complicated?! (throw yourself to the bed) I signed up to become an idol... What's with all this romance stuff?

-Jihyo: You seem to be having problems

-Jihyo: You seem to be having problems... Are you okay? (enters your room)
-Sejun: Oh, Jihyo-ah... (sighs) I don't know if I'm okay... I'm just too confused...
-Jihyo: What's bothering you? (sits next to you after closing the door)
-Sejun: Mina just took my first kiss...
-Jihyo: Oh... Wait, she what?! Why?! How?!
-Sejun: It's a long story... But it just happened... And not only that. Jihyo... (lays your head on her shoulder) Jeongyeon and Mina confessed their feelings for me... What should I do?
-Jihyo: (slightly jealous) Oppa... There's not much you can do. I mean, you have the dating ban...
-Sejun: Yeah, but we are workmates... How am I going to look at them in the eye without feeling awkward?!
-Jihyo: Okay, oppa... We need to talk and really serious...
-Sejun: What is it?
-Jihyo: You need to understand that for us you are our first boy... Well, except for Momo and I...
-Sejun: Your first boy? For what? First male member? Are we having another boy? (confused)
-Jihyo: Oppa... The members doesn't have any experience with boys... You are the closer one to them (smiles) And well, they all think that are in love with you...
-Sejun: (open your eyes as big as possible) WHAT?
-Jihyo: Keep calm, keep calm... It's not as if you just needed to answer to their feelings... Probably they are just confused. Probably it is not love at all. But since they haven't experienced it, they don't know that yet...
-Sejun: I see... Since I'm the first boy to become this close to them, they think that they might love me now... (sighs) I think i understand... Thanks Jihyo, you always know what to say (smiles)
-Jihyo: Oppa...
-Sejun: Hmmm? (smiles)
-Jihyo: Date us all.
-Sejun: Jihyo...
-Jihyo: Yeah?
-Sejun: I feel dizzy...
-Jihyo: W-What?
-Sejun: (faints)

TWICE'S POV-Jihyo: (thinking) Shit! I think that it was way too much for him

TWICE'S POV
-Jihyo: (thinking) Shit! I think that it was way too much for him... (gets up and opens the door) Girls, we need a quick reunion!

They all gather at the living while while you are still unconscious in your bed.

-Chaeyoung: What's wrong now?
-Dahyun: Whatever happened, were probably Sana and Momo unnie...
-Jihyo: It's not related to that. Today, we'll be talking about... Love.
-Jeongyeon: Is she drunk?
-Jihyo: Love and Sejun oppa of course...
-Jeongyeon: What happened to him?!
-Jihyo: Okay, keep calm... And please don't overreact when I tell you that he just fainted...
-Tzuyu: Oppa... What?! What did you all do to the father of my babies?!
-Dahyun: Tzuyu-ah, you haven't adopted those pets yet... Keep calm...
-Jihyo: I told him that we all are after him, and I asked him to date us all... Then, he fainted.
-Chaeyoung: Of course something like that would happen... (sighs)
-Nayeon: Okay, as the older one here, I think that I need to speak up. We are bringing this way too far...
-Jihyo: Mina stole oppa's first kiss!

The dorm then became a complete mess. Everyone fought over who should have taken it... And about who will take some other stuff...

SEJUN'S POV
I open my eyes slowly and I'm welcomed by a very noisy atmosphere... They are all arguing about me and that kind of stuff. That's tiring... And they aren't even taking into account my feelings...

I need to talk with PD-nim about this. There must be a way to stop them all... I'm here to sing and perform for Once, just like Jihoon would have done. I'm not here for this nonsense.

-Sejun: STOP IT ALREADY!
-Twice: (stop moving and talking)
-Sejun: What have gotten into you all?! Are you treating me as if I were a mere object? I'm a human, a person, I have feelings too!

-Sejun: STOP IT ALREADY!-Twice: (stop moving and talking)-Sejun: What have gotten into you all?! Are you treating me as if I were a mere object? I'm a human, a person, I have feelings too!

-Sejun: Why don't we just focus on what really matters here? We are working, we are all workmates! We should be discussing about our upcoming comeback... Plus, why are you all arguing about something that's impossible? I have a dating ban... You should all know that... And now, please take into account what I feel too. I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ROMANCE.

Oh... I feel much better now that I let it all go... Gosh, I was keeping too much for myself. They must know about how I feel too... Wait a moment, why are they all starting to tear up?!

-Sejun: (panics) W-Why are you all crying so suddenly?
-Chaeyoung: (cracking voice) D-Do you hate us oppa?
-Sejun: N-No... Of course not...
-Sana: Why a-are you breaking our hearts like that? I loved you... (looks down crying)

Oh no... What have I done? I just made the nation's girls cry... Damn it, I didn't pretend something like this. I just wanted them to stop rushing that kind of stuff... I guess I went way too harsh on them...