SANA CHOICE

SEJUN'S POV
-Ann: Sejun-ssi... You are still here?
-Sejun: (working out) Yeah... Since we have the after free, I thought that working out a little bit would be great... Soon we'll have a comeback... I want to look great for Once... (chuckles)
-Sana: (appears) Just for Once? (pouts)
-Sejun: Of course for you too... (smiles)
-Sana: Since we have the afternoon for us... Why don't we go shopping?
-Sejun: Ah~ (whines) I would prefer to work out... We'll soon have a comeback and I want to be ready...
-Sana: Fine, then I'll work out too (smiles confidently)

-Sejun: Promise me that you'll allow me to work out without interruptions

-Sana: I promise~ (walks away to another machine)

I keep on going with the work out, when suddenly, I hear some whining which I can't ignore. I stop what I was doing to find Sana who can not move the machine...

-Sana: (notices you staring) I can't~ (pouts)-Sejun: (sighs) I knew this would happen

-Sejun: (sighs) I knew this would happen... (heads over there and take the machine down so she can let go)
-Sana: I promise that I didn't want to bother you...
-Sejun: You never bother me... (smiles) But we must do this to keep in shape... We must be profesional...
-Sana: When you are that serious about something is really sexy, you know? (chuckles)
-Sejun: Minatozaki Sana, stop tempting me with your cuteness please... (almost drooling)
-Sana: Fine, fine... Since you can't focus because of me, I'll head over there so you can keep working (smiles)
-Sejun: Fine... (smiles)

But no. It didn't work. C'mon... How would someone focus on his own business when you have gorgeous Sana working out there? It's impossible!

I can't help myself but to glance at her almost all the time... She's not noticing, right? Agh... Damn it, I know that this is necessary, but now I'm not sure if I really want to work out...

Maybe I should have said to have a another date... Or... I don't know... I don't even know what I'm saying... Agh, Sana is too much... Look at her, she's doing the minimum and still, it's breathtaking...

-Sana: Junjun-ah... Is there something wrong? (acting innocent)

 Is there something wrong? (acting innocent)

-Sejun: No... (smiles nervously) I was thinking that maybe I already worked out enough...
-Sana: Already? You've been there like... Just half hour?
-Sejun: And that's enough... I can't keep on going... I'm not concentrated... (grabs a towel and starts walking away)
-Sana: (approaches you) Are you seriously leaving?
-Sejun: Yeah... (avoiding eye contact)
-Sana: Junjun...
-Sejun: Hmm?
-Sana: How much are you going to take?
-Sejun: For what? (confused)
-Sana: Isn't it obvious? (chuckles) When are you going to confess so we can start going out? (smiles)
-Sejun: What?! What are you saying... Sana-ya you know that-
-Sana: You have no dating ban... And apparently, you look at the members just like sisters... But, I think that you don't think like that when it comes to me... I mean, we already had se-
-Sejun: Stop it... (sighs) It's still embarrassing... I can't belive that you took my first time...
-Sana: You took mine too... (looks down shyly) And you can take my second one, the third one, and as many as you want too...
-Sejun: (blushes) S-Sana!
-Sana: I love you so much... But you are just taking way too much, and it is really tiring...
-Sejun: (mumbling) I love you too...
-Sana: What did you say?
-Sejun: I need to leave because I love you and I can't focus having you working out here! (embarrassed)
-Sana: (chuckles) Are you scolding me or confessing?
-Sejun: Both? (smiles)
-Sana: Well... I'll take just the part where you confess (tries to hug you)
-Sejun: Nope. Not now, I'm sweating... Wait until we shower... (smiles)
-Sana: No way, c'mon (tries to hug you again)
-Sejun: Sana-ya, no hugs until we shower (laughs)

 (smiles) -Sana: No way, c'mon (tries to hug you again) -Sejun: Sana-ya, no hugs until we shower (laughs)

-Sana: (pouts) Fine... Let's return back to the dorm and shower...

-Time skip until you showered-

Well, I'm done taking a shower... Now for sure I won't be able to run away from Sanake... But anyway, I love when she's that clingy... She's really cute. Of course, I need to remember Mina's words: Sana is dangerous.

-Sejun: Sana-ya I'm done! Where are you?
-Sana: With Once!
-Sejun: Once? (heads to her room) Oh, you are doing a live... (smiles)
-Sana: Guys, Junjun will join us... (chuckles) He was showering but he finished on time... Come here (pats a spot next to her)
-Sejun: Hey there Once~ (waves and smiles) How are you all doing?
-Sana: Wait... I'll read the comments (smiles) "Sana and Sejun look like a couple"
-Sejun: What kind of couple? (chuckles)
-Sana: (looks at you seductively)
-Sejun: What, are you flirting with me? (smiles)
-Sana: What are you going to do about it, huh?
-Sejun: I'll flirt back then... (gets closer)
-Sana: (flustered) J-Junjun...
-Sejun: It's actually cute when you are flustered... (chuckles) Guys... Let me tell you something... It's a big secret, you may keep it for yourself, okay?
-Sana: What are you doing? (confused)
-Sejun: Guys... Promise me that you won't tell anyone? I'll tell you because I trust you... (chuckles)

 (chuckles)

-Sana: Once... Junjun has something to say, keep it secret... (giggles)
-Sejun: Okay so... The truth is that your oppa, ZK, got himself a girlfriend, and now knows what love is... (smiles widely)
-Sana: What are you saying?! (hits you playfully)
-Sejun: Once... (puts and arm around Sana) She's my girlfriend... I'm really glad that I got the guts to confess today and she accepted...
-Sana: (embarrassed) Don't tell them about it! It's embarrassing...
-Sejun: (reading comments) "You are joking" No, no, it's not a joke... It's true! (laughs)
-Sana: Guys, our Honeyboy is saying the truth... (chuckles) We are in love... I love Junjun so much... (lays her head on your shoulder)
-Sejun: I love you too lil squirrel (smiles)
-Sana: See? It's real... (smiles)
-Sejun: And just in case you don't belive it still... (steals Sana a kiss)
-Sana: (flustered) Junjun! I was not ready! (embarrassed)
-Sejun: Please take care of us... (smiles and bows)
-Sana: (copies you) You are the best Junjun...
-Sejun: You are the best too, Sana (smiles)

-THE END-