CHAPTER 13

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip until you return back to the dorm-

-Jihyo: Oppa, today was really fun, thank you... (smiles) I'm happy that we had some time together...
-Sejun: Yeah, me too (chuckles) You know, I never lie... So, whenever you need something, you have me (smiles and opens the dorm's door) Eh...
-Jihyo: What? (smiles and enters) You... (smile faded away) What the hell did you do?!
-Nayeon: Jihyo-ah, wait... We can explain... (smiles trying to calm Jihyo)
-Sejun: I thought Mina was in charge?
-Chaeyoung: She was, but she gave up the moment that Momo said that the Earth is flat...
-Sejun: What... (atonished)

-Jihyo: Where are the rest? (notices Sana tied up) Sana? -Jeongyeon: Tzuyu tied her because she wouldn't stop bothering her

-Jeongyeon: Tzuyu tied her because she wouldn't stop bothering her... (srughs)
-Jihyo: And... Where are Momo and Dahyun?
-Chaeyoung: They said that they would prepare some crepes... (smiles)
-Jihyo: What?! You allowed them to cook alone?! (rushes to the kitchen)
-Sejun: (look at your watch) It's been just four hours without us...
-Jeongyeon: Too much time for us to be without someone taking care of us... (chuckles)
-Sejun: (sniffs) What's that? It smells like something burnt... (heads to the kitchen)
-Dahyun: Oh oppa, how great that you are here... (smiles) You see, Jihyo just fainted when she discovered the dark dirt at the roof we did while cooking...
-Sejun: Oh my gosh... You girls can't be left alone... You are really chaotic... (sighs and carries Jihyo bride style) I'll bring her to her bed, someone please bring alcohol...
-Momo: Okay~ (smiles)

I head to Jihyo's room where she, Nayeon, Mina and Sana sleep... I'll take the chance to ask Mina if she's okay... I guess it was way too much responsibility for her...

-Sejun: Minari~ We are back (smiles and places Jihyo at her bed)
-Mina: What happened to Jihyo?!
-Sejun: Oh, she just fainted because of the mess... (giggles)
-Momo: (with a Soju bottle) Here there's the alcohol... I don't think you should drink right now... I think it's better to assist Jihyo... But anyway, do as you wish (smiles and srughs)
-Sejun: I meant another kind of alcohol Momo, to wake her up... (sighs) Wait here and look after her...

I grab the alcohol needed and put a little bit in a cotton to later on out it at Jihyo's nose... Once she smells it, she comes back... How great, I don't think I'll be able to handle this alone...

-Sejun: You okay? (smiles)
-Jihyo: (notices you) Oppa... (tears and hugs you) I need you... I need you right now, this is way too much... (snuggles on your neck)
-Sejun: (patting her back) It's okay, it's okay... Keep calm, I'm here to help you...
-Momo: Uhm... I think that someone once told me that we had boyfriends...
-Mina: And I feel like a third wheel? I'm jealous... I want to do that too... (pouts)

Once Jihyo calmed a bit, we made the girls work alongside us in order to bring the dorm back to normality. Damn, I should be resting right now because of tomorrow's trip. But no, here I am painting the kitchen's roof...