CHAPTER 4

SEJUN'S POV
-Momo: Oh great, we are already done... (smiles) What do we do now?
-Jihyo: Manager unnie said that we have the rest of the morning free... But since oppa is new, why don't we show him around?
-Momo: Oh yeah, he must know where the cafeteria is... (smiles) Oppa, you remember that you said that you would treat me jokbal, right?

-Sejun: Isn't too early to have lunch? I'll treat you jokbal Momo-ssi, but I think that we should wait

-Sejun: Isn't too early to have lunch? I'll treat you jokbal Momo-ssi, but I think that we should wait... (smiles)
-Momo: (chuckles) Okay!
-Jeongyeon: What are we going to show him first?
-Mina: Practice room... (smiles) The studio, introduce him to the rest of JYP artists...
-Jihyo: Is that okay with you?
-Sejun: Yeah, let's go for it... (smiles)

We first head to the floor where the practice rooms are... Casually, we bump with Got7... They seem surprised to see me at first, but they are also aware of me being a new member...

-JB: Good luck with them all... (chuckles)
-Sejun: They are...
-Twice: (expecting)
-Sejun: Totally chaotics... (chuckles) I'll manage, don't worry...
-Bambam: Hyung, your tattoos are cool (thumbs up)
-Sejun: Thanks, I got them not too much ago... (smiles and keeps on chatting)

TWICE'S POV
-Nayeon: Yo, what's going on here? Is he actually ignoring us?
-Jihyo: I don't think he's ignoring us, instead, he's just meeting our sunbaenims? (smiles) Plus, they probably understand him better than we'll ever do...
-Sana: Ah no, oppa is part of Twice... We are not gonna allow them to steal him... (heads towards you and pulls your shirt)
-Mina: I think we all know how that ended up like last night... (face palms)
-Dahyun: Chaengie, Tzuyu, you know what we have to do... (smiles)
-Both: Yeah!

Then, Tzuyu casually lays at the floor while Chaeyoung hits her head against the wall... At the same time, Dahyun is recording everything...

-Dahyun: As you can see... The situation got out of control... Fast Once, we need the cure... Sana unnie is going to undress oppa again, and it is seriously affecting the rest of the group... (meme face inserted) Chaeng has lost herself and is trying to wake her brain up by hitting her head against the wall, and Tzuyu is literally--(Jihyo takes the phone) No~ Jihyo unnie~
-Jihyo: Yes~ Jihyo unnie~... (sighs) What are you doing?
-Jeongyeon: Mina why are you laying at the floor too?
-Mina: I thought it we finally made our minds to stop everything here...
-Nayeon: Sejun-ah! C'mon we must leave now!
-Sana: (still pulling your shirt) You are part of Twice, forget our sunbaenims...
-Momo: Junjun! It's already time to have lunch! You promised~
-Jihyo: (jaw drops) How has everything gotten out of control that fast? We are seriously chaotic... (yelling) EVERYONE STOP RIGHT NOW! GOT7 BACK TO PRACTICE AND TWICE OUT OF THE ROOM!

SEJUN'S POVDue to the sudden yelling, all of Twice left the practice room and bid our goodbye to Got7

SEJUN'S POV
Due to the sudden yelling, all of Twice left the practice room and bid our goodbye to Got7... Oh my gosh, I knew that Jihyo had a loud voice, but not that loud...

-Sana: This wouldn't had happened if you didn't ignore us... (pouts)
-Sejun: I wasn't ignoring you... I was just trying to get to know the boys...
-Nayeon: You said that we are chaotic?
-Sejun: Did I lie? (chuckles)
-Both:...
-Sejun: See? (smiles) But being chaotic is not bad at all... Now I know that it'll always be fun with you guys...
-Both: (light up)
-Nayeon: Of course you are going to have fun with us. Personally with me, you know, I'm not only the prettiest member but also-
-Jeongyeon: (pushes you ahead) Enough, he doesn't want to hear nonsense... (sticks out her mouth) Plus, it's quite obvious that I'm the funnier here... Have you heard of that joke...(smiles)
-Chaeyoung: I'm also funny! I made you laugh today on our way to the building... (pouts)
-Mina: You are doing really great Chaeyoungie (smiles)
-Chaeyoung: Mina unnie~
-Mina: Chaeyoungie~
-Tzuyu: It would had been funnier if we just settled the practice room in fire... (walks ahead)
-Dahyun: What? (scared)

Once we arrived to the cafeteria, I treated Momo jokbal just as I promised her. And then, once we were done eating, they continued the tour and introduced me to the rest of the groups...

-Sejun: That was cool (smiles) It's a big family...
-Jihyo: It surely is... (smiles)
-Sana: Jihyo-ah, Daniel is here... He's waiting for you... (smiles)
-Sejun: Daniel? (confused)
-Tzuyu: Unnie's boyfriend... Momo unnie is also in a relationship with Heechul oppa... (smiles)
-Sejun: I see... (smiles)
-Nayeon: And talking about relationships... Do you have a special someone or not?
-Sejun: In a romantic way?

 Do you have a special someone or not?-Sejun: In a romantic way?

-Nayeon: In which other way would it be?
-Sejun: I see... Well the truth is that-
-Ann: Sejun-ssi... I'm sorry but you need to come with me for a while...
-Sejun: Oh... Yeah (smiles and approaches her)
-Nayeon: You haven't answered!
-Sejun: (srughs)
-Ann: You may be wondering why are you being called... But the truth is that we haven't talked about the dating ban yet...
-Sejun: Dating ban?
-Ann: The girls' one is already over and they can date whoever they want... But you, it's almost as if you were debuting... So, I'm sorry, but you won't be able to date anyone in three years...
-Sejun: I'm okay with that (smiles) I wasn't actually planning to date anyway...
-Ann: I'm telling just in case (smiles) Oh, and it would be great if you could have a duet or something with a member to make official the fact that you are one of them...
-Sejun: A duet? Okay (smiles) Who should I do it with?
-Ann: JYP told me that it would be great if it was with Nayeon or Jihyo, but Jihyo is way too scheduled... Ask Nayeon, okay? (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah, I will...
-Ann: Once it is official, you'll be guest in Idol Room... Have you ever watched the program? (smiles)
-Sejun: Yeah, yeah, I did... (smiles)
-Ann: Cool, that'll make everything easier, just be yourself when the time comes, okay?
-Sejun: Yeah (smiles)
-Ann: Okay, now you can go back with the girls... You should start working with Nayeon as soon as possible... (chuckles)
-Sejun: Okay, I got it (smiles)