CHAPTER 6

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip some months later-

The duet with Nayeon had a seriously positive answer. Not too late after it, we all started working in our new album, which was like my official debut as a Twice member...

It seems like all the fans liked me, and now I really enjoy doing Vlives with the girls and interacting with them all... Today, since we had our new album released last week, we are heading to Idol Room.

-Sejun: I wonder how will it be... (smiles)
-Dahyun: You just need to relax, we'll play games, talk about the new album, they'll ask questions... And of course, you'll be a main topic... (chuckles)

-Sejun: I better get ready for anything

-Sejun: I better get ready for anything... (sighs)
-Mina: (laying her head on your shoulder) Don't worry, oppa we are all with you... (smiles)
-Sejun: (chuckles) I know, that makes it much better (smiles)

Not too late after our van arrives to the building where we'll be filming Idol Room... Oh my god... I'm nervous, why tho? It's just variety program, I should try having fun...

-Ann: C'mon Sejun-ssi... I have read then script and you'll have screen time almost all the time... (frustrated) The stylyst need you right now...
-Sejun: Okay, okay...

I sit in a chair, and soon I get lot of people around me... This is the worst part in my opinion... I don't like being surrounded by that much people... I need personal space...

-Jihyo: (counting members) 1,2,3,4...5...6,7,8... Me and... Oppa, how much do you need? We are about to come out...
-Sejun: Almost done I guess... (look at the mirror) How do I look Jihyo-ah? (smiles)
-Jihyo: (speechless)
-Sejun: (chuckles) Okay, I get it... You are ignoring me... (gets ready to enter the studio)
-Jihyo: I'm not ignoring you... (smiles) You look really handsome oppa... It would be a problem if I didn't have a boyfriend... (joking)
-Sejun: (giggles) Thanks, now I feel more confident... Let's have fun girls...
-All: Yeah!

While we are waiting, Doni and Coni introduce today's program and then our group... Once we got the signal, we approach them... Damn it, this is so embarrassing...

-Jihyo: Let's introduce ourselves

-All: One in a million, annyeonhaseyo Twice imnida! (smiles and bows)
-Doni: Omo! (acting surprised)
-All: What? (chuckles)
-Doni: We have another tower in Twice... The new Twice member, ZK, who is even taller than the maknae...
-Sejun: Yeah (smiles)
-Coni: How tall are you?
-Sejun: I'm 1,81... (smiles)
-Doni: Chaeyoung and Dahyun must feel really intimidating by you... (jokes)
-Everyone: (crack up laughing)
-Dahyun: Actually that's not how it is... (laughing)
-Chaeyoung: Yeah, oppa is really nice to us... (smiles) He's not as scary as he may look at first...
-Doni: That's your first impression of him? (laughs)
-Sejun: (laughs)
-Chaeyoung: No, no... (laughs) But since he has tattoos and he's really tall, he may look intimidating but he's really kind and nice...
-Sana: He's called Honey Boy... (smiles)
-Coni: Oh, Honey Boy ZK, you are actually the sweet guy type... (smiles) That's one of the must to be part of Twice, they are all sweet...
-Sejun: Yeah, they are all really sweet (smiles)
-Doni: But we've heard that you've had some problems at first... What's that ripped shirt accident that everyone is talking about?
-Twice: (laughing)
-Momo: It was Nayeon unnie's fault... (laughing)

-Nayeon: It was actually Sejun's for not wanting to join us (laughs) -Doni: It's a relief to know that our best girlgroup is still the same as always

-Doni: It's a relief to know that our best girlgroup is still the same as always...
-Coni: You are offending him...
-Doni: Eh?
-Coni: They are a mixed group now... (laughs)
-Doni: Oh right, ZK is Twice's male side... (smiles) So, now that you've had a new comeback, can you introduce the song to us?
-Nayeon: Yeah, the song talks about realizing that it is just that person and that we can't see anyone but him...
-Doni: In this case ZK... We have lot of questions, but let's see a short part of the song performed... (smiles) Music... Start!

(A: Imagine it is your new song with Twice)

-Doni and Coni: (clappinh) Ohh, amazing... ZK has amazing vocals too...
-Sejun: Thank you... (smiles)
-Doni: So, now that we are done introducing the new song, let's start with the first segment of today's program... Question Machine!
-Coni: You have this machine, where once you insert the coin, you'll get a question which you'll need to answer being honest... Who wants to be the first one? (smiles)

 Who wants to be the first one? (smiles)

-Mina: I'll go first... (smiles and inserts the coin) Okay, so the question is... "How does Twice organize when you take shower? With ZK oppa must be difficult"
-All: Woaah~
-Jeongyeon: I don't know why, I got a feeling that we would be asked about something like that...
-Doni: Okay, so how do you do it? ZK doesn't have his own shower, right?
-Sejun: No, no, I just have my own room... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Tzuyu had problems the first day... (chuckles)
-Tzuyu: Oppa was supposed to be the first one showing because he has short hair and doesn't need that much time... But I forgot about it, and I prepared all my stuff to shower first, when oppa wantes to enter the bathroom, it was already occupied... And later on, since we follow the order from maknae to unnie, all the members showered except of him... He had to wait until Nayeon unnie finished to shower, and he had to head to sleep really late because of my mistake... (looks down) I'm sorry oppa (smiles)
-Sejun: It's okay, it's okay... (smiles) Now we all have the clear order to shower...
-Doni: That reminds me, Nayeon-ssi once mentioned that you all have seen each other naked... You did Sejun?
-Sejun: What? (embarrassed) Of course not... We respect each other, there's lot of intimacy...
-Coni: Okay, now Twice has became shy because of Sejun...
-Mina: We are girls and he's a boy, it would be weird... (avoiding eye contact)
-Doni: Let's go for the next question! (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: (raises her hand) I'll go this time... (smiles and inserts the coin) "Who's the member closer to ZK oppa?"