CHAPTER 9

SEJUN'S POV
-While practicing-

-Momo: Junjun, Junjun, let's stop please... (panting) I swear that I can't move anymore...
-Sejun: C'mon Momoring, we are still lacking a little bit... Let's do it just one more time... (smiles)
-Momo: I can't move any muscle right now, Junjun please... Tomorrow I won't be able to walk...
-Jihyo: (bursting the door open) Who's having that kind of dirty act in our practice room?!
-Momo: Dirty? (confused)
-Sejun: Ah, I guess she refers to me because I'm seriously sweating... (chuckles) Sorry Jihyo-ah, I'll take a shower once we are done practicing...

 (chuckles) Sorry Jihyo-ah, I'll take a shower once we are done practicing

-Jihyo: (speechless)... (mumbling) Woah...
-Momo: Exactly, that's the reason why I'm still practicing (chuckles) Because if it wasn't for that, I promise that I would have given up long time ago... This is really tiring...
-Sejun: It'll be a special stage for Once, they'll be really happy to see us both dancing, don't you think? (smiles) C'mon, one more time...
-Jihyo: Wait, wait... You need to rest oppa... (hands you a towel) Plus, I came here because I just talked with PD-nim, and apparently... You have more schedules... (sighs) I know you are tired but-
-Sejun: Ah it's okay (smiles) It's been already a week since we finished with the promotions... I already rested enough... Is Ann noona around?
-Jihyo: Yeah, she's probably at the cafeteria...
-Sejun: Okay... (takes a breath and looks at Momo)
-Momo: (flustered) W-Why are you looking at me so suddenly?
-Sejun: I'm sorry (bows) I didn't want to force you... And I would like to practice some more, but I need to take a shower and meet Ann noona... (smiles) I'll treat you something tonight, let's go to a restaurant!
-Momo: Deal! (excited)

I then leave the practice room and head to take a shower. Damn it, more schedules... I wonder where will I need to go now... I seriously hope it is not another repetitive program...

TWICE'S POV

-Momo: (stretching) Ah~ That was way too much... Tomorrow I won't be able to move... (chuckles)
-Jihyo: You have seriously been here dancing for more than three hours straight...
-Momo: Three hours gay...
-Jihyo: What?
-Momo: Eh?
-Jihyo: Eh?
-Momo: Sorry, it was a bad joke... (laughs)
-Jihyo: Anyway, Momoring, you know that you have a boyfriend, right?
-Momo: Yeah, so?
-Jihyo: Well, why are you taking advantage of of this situation? Because you just admitted to be doing this so you can admire Sejun oppa... While his muscles are marking... He has that intense stare... He's sweating... (already a blush mess) Oh my god, oppa is really hot...
-Momo: (chuckles) You are admitting by yourself (smirks) Oppa is such a hottie, but he's also really nice and cute... What a luck that he didn't come before I got a boyfriend...
-Jihyo: However, although everything is true, we can't be doing that! We must stay loyal... (trying to look serious)
-Momo: Wi mist stiy liyil...

 (trying to look serious) -Momo: Wi mist stiy liyil

-Jihyo: I'm being serious Momo... You can't touch him, understood? Plus, he has a dating ban... So let's try to think of him just as an older brother...
-Momo: Hot older brother, who's not a relative, and lives with us... (smirks)
-Jihyo: Momo!
-Momo: Okay, okay... I'm stopping... God Jihyo, why are you so harsh on your human beings?

SEJUN'S POV
-Time skip until you meet with Ann-

-Ann: And yeah, it's another variety program... (smiles)
-Sejun: (rolls your eyes) Why are you telling just to me? Am I attending alone?
-Ann: Actually no, you are gonna participate on the program called "Battle Trip"... And you'll be attending along the maknae line... (smiles)
-Sejun: Oh cool! I don't get to spend too much time with them... I mean, they are not that daring as the older ones so they doesn't tease me that much... (chuckles) What will I need to do in that program?
-Ann: You four will be organizing a trip together, each of you will organize some activities. And you'll be competing against another group for the best trip title... (smiles) So you are practically going on a trip with the maknae line...
-Sejun: Cool, really cool! (excited) Actually I think that it'll be great to create a better vibe between us... Where are they?
-Ann: Probably at the dorm... (smiles) Start organizing... Oh and also filming how you are looking for those activities and so...
-Sejun: Just as if I were doing a blog... Okay, I get it (chuckles) I'll be heading back to the dorm, okay?
-Ann: Yeah, I'll come over later... (smiles)
-Sejun: Okay~

-Time skip until you arrive back to the dorm-

-Nayeon: Junjun! (lights up) How great that you are here (clinging on your arm) Thanks God Jihyo that you are here... I was starting to get bored and-
-Sejun: Sorry Nabongs, where's the maknae line? (smiles) We have work to do...
-Nayeon: Work? Are you just going to ignore me like that? (pouts)

-Sejun: Sorry noona, I'll make it up to you later... Uhm, movie night together? (smiles)
-Nayeon: (smirks) Okay, just because you are being a good boy. I'll let you go for now... See you later Honeyboy... (giggling)

I head to the maknae's room and they actually look surprised to see me here... Haven't anyone tell them yet? They don't know about our trip?

-Dahyun: Oh oppa, I thought you were practicing with Momo unnie...
-Sejun: Yeah, but I heard that I would need to plan a trip with my babiest girls so I came back... (chuckles) Do you have any idea of where do you want to go?
-Chaeyoung: Oppa you are also coming?! (surprised)
-Sejun: Yeah, it'll be the maknae line and me... (does the V sign) I'm actually really excited for it... I'm really willing to have fun with you girls...
-Tzuyu: (sits next to you) It'll be fun as long as you are with us oppa... (lays her head on your shoulder)
-Chaeyoung: Tzuyu-ah~ You are spending way too much time with Sana unnie... (chuckles)
-All: (laugh)
-Dahyun: Well, so I propose to head to...

We plan everything for our trip. And once we have all the planning, we confirm it with the program and they said that we'll be leaving this weekend, awesome!