CHAPTER 13

JOHN POV (it wont let me center?)

After everyone except Laf, Alex and I left, I asked something that I have been wanting to ask for a long time. I didn't want him to say no, even though I figured he would and that he was probably straight I needed to know the answer. Hopefully he let's me down easily.

"Alex, will you go out with me?" I ask nervously. He looks up and Laf drops his phone, both clearly shocked about what I just did.

"S-sure," He responds.  I freeze. Did he just say yes? I wasn't being denied?

"About time," Laf mutters. Alex glares at him.

"You will?" I ask still in disbelief.

"Yeah I will," Alex smiles, blushing.

We sit in silence for a little. My phone goes off. It's a text from my dad.

"Hey I'm looking forward to it but I got to go home okay?" I say breaking the silence.

"Bye John," Alex says nodding, "Can't wait."

With that I leave. He actually said yes.

ALEXANDER POV

Oh my god John asked me out. And I said yes. I couldn't say no.

"Mon ami how are you going to tell mom and dad you're going out with a human," Laf ask.

"Its one date, we aren't dating," I respond still shocked.

"As of now," he adds. I smack his arm and we get up to go home.

Washington must've noticed that I was nervous about something but I never knew he would guess it this fast.

"Did John finally ask you out Alex?" He ask as Laf and I walk through the door.

"How did you know?" I asked shocked.

"I've seen how he looks at you. I know you said yes too," He responds smiling.

"About time," Martha says, walking into the hall.

"You aren't mad Alex is going out with a human?" Laf ask.

"If he doesnt find out theres no harm. Alex's dad was human and his mom was mystic," Martha responds.

"Yeah and we all know how well that worked out," I respond running up to my room.

AndPeggy adds KingGeorge and GayPreist to the group chat

KingGeorge: Oh hello!!

GayPreist: Hiii!!

Biguette: John Finally asked out Alex!!

A.Ham: Laf wtf!!

TurtleBoi: I wanted to tell them!!

NvrSatisfied: About time

Helple$$: Right

AndPeggy: True

Marlew: Yaayyy I'm so happy for you two!!

IrishTailor: Does that mean I can ask out Laf now?

After that text Laf threw his phone. He stares at it for a while and another text comes through.

IrsihTailor: Hello???

A.Ham: Give him a minute, He threw his phone in shock and is just kinda sitting in silence staring at it

I throw Laf his phone and he looks at it and begins typing.

Biguette: Me??

IrishTailor: Yeah...So?

Biguette: Sure...

TurtleBoi: Yayyyy!!

GayPreist: I knew I sensed gay tension at the park.

KingGeorge: Quiet babe. Could have been us.

A.Ham: Laf? Herc? John? You wanna double date?

TurtleBoi: Sure!!

IrishTailor: I'm down!

Biguette: Let's do it!

The conversation ended at that. Laf hit me in the arm.

"Ow what was that for?" I ask.

"For setting this up," he responds.

"So when's the double date?" The washingtons ask walking in. Crap we never worked that out.

=====

So, turns out I'm going to make the chapters smaller. I didn't want to make you wait a while for this chapter because of the cliffhanger hanger I left you with on the last one but I have no idea when the next one will be out. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Au revoir!

- Heaven