CHAPTER 30

Last chapter ='(

ALEXANDER POV

I wake up but we weren't in the prison room. Where was I? Laf seems to be questioning it to as he wakes up. We're... home?

"How did we get here?" Laf asks.

"We broke out," Washington responds.

"We should have done that sooner," I laugh.

"Everyone else is waiting in the kitchen," Martha says. We stand up and start walking in.

"Hey you guys are okay!" John yells.

"We have to tell you something," Washington responds, "This isn't new to Laf and Alex but we still have to tell you..."

Oh no. I know what this means.

"What? What's wrong?" Angie asks.

"We have to move," Martha mumbles.

"What! Why?!" Eliza yells. John and Herc look like they're about to cry.

"Because the M.R.S. found us. It isn't safe," I respond.

"We have to leave tommorow kids I'm sorry," Washington says.

Our friends pull us into a group hug with everyone about to burst into tears.

"We will miss you," John cries.

"We'll miss you too," I say, also in tears.

"You guys are the first friends we've ever had," Laf laughs, crying.

"Really?" Herc responds.

"We never went to school before," I mumble.

"That's depressing," Peggy laughs.

Laf and I unwillingly break from the hug and go upstairs to pack before the crying gets worse.

JOHN POV

Yesterday Laf and Alex told us they had to move. Today The Schuylers, George, Samuel, Maria and I have to go to school without them. It seems like forever since this has happened and none of us want to go back to those times. But we have to.

We all tried texting tmand calling them to stay in touch. Their phones have been turned off. The fear of never seeing them again sets in.

I get to the school, half expecting to see Alex and Laf waiting. Obviously I didn't. Unfortunately. I did however see everyone else.

"We miss them to but theres nothing we can do now," Maria mumbles.

"I know. But I can't help but wish they were still here," I respond sadly. Everyone nods in agreement.

We turn to walk inside when we are all tackled to the ground.

"Hey! What the heck?" I yell but when I turn to see who it is I smile.

"Miss us?" Laf and Alex ask in unison. Like before we were in a group hug crying. But this time it was happy tears.

=====

This is the last update but I'm posting an ending message in about an hour or so. I can't think you guys enough for making it this far.

- Heaven