CHAPTER 26

ALEXANDER POV

Laf and I are thrown into a different room. They chained us to a wall by the wrist, neck, and waist, preventing escape.

"Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way. Which do you prefer?" A new man asks. He looks familiar.

"Unchain me and I'll show you what way I prefer," I snap.

"Yeah. We will kick your ass," Laf chimes in.

The guys presses a button on a remote setting of both mine and Lafs shock collar off.

"Easy way? Or hard way?" He asks again, finger over the button.

"Let's see how this plays out first," Laf says.

"Fine. I hear you both are some of the most powerful mystics. Mind if we test that theory?" He smirks.

I'm not going to like this. I'm not going to like this at all.

"Depends. What are you going to do?" Laf says trying not to sound scared. Hes failing.

"Some fancy torcher methods," the guy laughs and gags us, "I hear mystics have heightened senses."

Oh god.

Suddenly there is an ear piercing sound coming from around the room. Based of the pitch I know humans can't hear it.

Laf and I immediately cover our ears, and screaming into the gags. We fell slightly, and painfully, at the sound in the chains.

"M-make it stop," I whine.

"It h-hurts," Laf cries.

"Good. We want it to hurt," the man mumbles.

He continues with unusual and painful torcher methods for about an hour, until Laf and I are about to pass out from pain.

The entire time hes taking notes.

HERCULES POV (right after the man pulls Laf and Alex out)

The man grabbed Alex and Laf by the shoulders and pulled them out.

Please be okay guys.

The Washintons lean up against the wall to the hallway, probably trying to listen to what's going on.

We all know they can hear better than we can so we don't try to do the same thing. We just ask them what's happening every few minutes.

Suddenly they quickly back away from the door.

"What? What is it?" I ask worried.

"A high pitch sound you can't hear it," Washington responds.

"Some torcher method they're testing apperently," Martha adds.

Those basterds. Hurting my friends claiming its noble. I hate the M.R.S. and I'm not even the one being hunted. I can't imagine how mystics feel about them.

We wait a while for Alex and Laf to be brought back. We had nothing else to do.

About an hour later a guy throws them back in. They're about ready to pass out and have bruises around their neck and wrist.

Martha and Washinton rush towards them to help. Then Laf and Alex fell unconscious.

What did they do to them?