CHAPTER 21

HERCULES POV

Alex was in the library again today but Washington told Laf that Alex was going to talk to him about it after school. Laf told us. I'm glad Samuel's plan worked, however he won't tell us what it was.

"Hey babe, What exactly did you say to Alex to get him to talk about it?" George asks Samuel during lunch.

"Uhh... I'm not exactly comfortable telling you what happened to be honest..." Samuel responds quietly.

"Why not?" I ask.

"Uhh...Personal reasons..." Samuel mumbles.

"Why would your personal reasons get Alex to open up about what's wrong mon ami?" Laf asks.

"Because he can relate to it..."

"What how?" Eliza says.

"Because of that hurricane he was in two years ago okay?!" Samuel yells as he runs off. Even George doesn't chase after him.

"Wait how did Samuel know about the hurricane? We meet him after the storm where Alex told us," John says, breaking the silence.

"I don't know but I'm going to find out..." George says. Then he leaves too.

Okayyyy... That was weird?

GEORGRE POV (Yay a new one!)

I chase after Samuel down the hall. If he thinks we are going to judge him for whatever happened hes wrong. Just like with Alex we just want to help.

Eventually I catch up with him and he stops running.

"Babe... I just want... to know what's wrong..." I say huffing between every few breaths. God I need to exercise more. [But... But fanfiction!]

"I don't want to talk about it..." Samuel mumbles.

"Sam, you can't tell other people to talk about what's wrong and then not talk about what's wrong with you. That's hypocritical."

"I met Alex before that day at Seven Eleven..." Samuel mumbles again.

"When did you meet him?" I ask quietly.

"In the eye of the hurricane after my parents and his brother died..." he says looking up towards me with tears in his eyes.

"Oh baby... I'm so sorry to hear that..." I respond, pulling him into a hug.

"Y-your not mad I didn't tell you?" He ask.

"Not at all. But I'm happy you did okay," I say smiling.

"O-okay." We hug for a little while before heading off to our next class.