CHAPTER 28

ALEXANDER POV

My head hurts. I can't stop thinking about that guy. I know who he is but I cant remember from where. I want to know but deep down something is telling me that I don't.

Quicker than I wanted the hour passed and the familiar man was back. Once again he dragged me and Laf out and chained us to a wall in another room.

"So I found out we've met before," the guy sneers, "Would you like to know how?"

"No. Not really," Laf mumbles.

"Just get this over with asshole," I add.

And he does. He stops talking and starts torchering us again for no reason. I hate this and I just want it to be over, but something tells me that won't happen for a while.

Right before throwing us back in the room they're holding us in. Before he even opens the door he writes something down and shows me and Laf.

That's how I knew him.

He throws back in and Laf and I try not to break into tears.

JOHN POV

Alex and Laf were thrown back into the room with us. They werent about to pass out this time but they were on the verge of tears. Whatever they did to my friends they better regret it. Because they will once I'm done with them.

"What happened?" Martha asks worriedly.

My guess is that they responded telepathically because they didn't say anything but both Washingtons went to comfort them.

"Wait can mystics actually communicate telepathically?" Eliza asks shocked. She must have noticed what I did.

The Washingtons nod.

"That explains why the house is so quiet before we get there. You are all very talkative," Peggy states.

Both Washingtons smile but Laf and Alex seemed completely out of it and not paying a bit of attention. They looked petrified.

"We really aren't. When no one is there we dont talk really. Everyone kind of goes off to do their own things," Martha responds.

We end the conversation there and fall into a awkward silence. No one does anything about it though.

=====

Haha. How does the guy know Alex and Laf?? I know, but can you guess before I reveal it...

Au revoir mes anges.

- Heaven