CHAPTER 24

ALEXANDER POV

Angelica starts to say how theres no mystics in this house. Well I hate to break it to you Angie, but there is.

After we heard someone knock on the door and we realized we weren't expecting anyone else the four of us immediately assumed the worse. Turns out we were right.

The four of us stand with our hands in the air not really knowing what to do next.

"The rest of you too," one M.R.S. member says.

"Sir they're human," I say.

"Don't talk to me like that demon," he sneers.

"I have a lot respect for a quote on quote demon you broke in a house to kill," I respond with a monotone.

He goes to shoot me with his gun and I quickly make a large 'X' with my arms forming a shield.

"No," I say.

"Aalleeexxx," Washington says looking towards me.

"Sorry sir," I respond removing my hands from the 'X' position and back over my head in the air.

More people with weapons come barging in thought the back door.

LAFFAYETTE POV

"You brought an awful lot of people for four mystics. Scared of losing?" I laugh.

"Why would we be scared? Get some salt and you can't come anywhere near it," another M.R.S member sneers.

"Sir if anyones acting like demons it the ones holding guns towards people heads. Not the ones on the other side of the barrel," Alex responds.

All of our friends are still shocked over us being mystics. Granted they might not be our friends for long, and I dont blame them if they don't want to. That is until John speaks up.

"They didn't do anything wrong. I don't see why your breaking into their house just for existing!" He yells. We look towards him trying to tell him to stop. We can't have him, or any of them, getting hurt because of our problems.

"John stop." Alex says.

"I'm sorry about whatever made you want to kill innocent people for a living, but guess what it isn't noble. That's being a hitman or an assassin which is illegal. What you're doing is wrong," Herc cuts in.

"Guys don't," I whine.

"Why shouldn't we Laf? You guys did nothing wrong!" Angie yells.

"BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT THEM TO HURT YOU TOO!" Alex yells.

"WE DON'T WANT YOU GETTING HURT OR EVEN WORSE, KILLED, BECAUSE YOU WANT TO PLAY HERO!" I scream.

Suddenly both of us are in tears.

"Trust me kids, it isn't worth it," Washington adds, his voice cracking a bit. Martha stands there shaking her head.

We are all being cuffed. But no matter how much we insisted they weren't mystics, Herc, Angie, Eliza, Peggy, Maria, George, Samuel and John were all cuffed too.

Where ever we are going, I'm scared out of my goddamn mind and I can tell everyone else is too.

We were all put in the back of a van and a light fog floods the room. Everything goes black.

=====

WhErE aRe ThEy GoInG!?

Seriously I don't know.

I'm sorry...

Or am I?

You will never know...

Au revoir mes anges

- Heaven