Chapter 8

The big day was here, the first show of the Opera Populaire after almost 5 years. A simple production, chosen by Erik, and one everyone hoped would pull their lovable Opera out of the mud and back to the big stage.

Everyone was gathered at the backstage or on the stage, hidden behind the red curtain as Cáel cleared his throat and waited for everyone to be quiet in order to tell them the news he had and then let the show begin.

"Thank you all for your hard tries those past 4 months and I know you are all anxious about this show but please. Do not be. Instead, take a deep breath and show your love for the Opera, the dancing and the music to show. Finishing, I would like to inform you all that right now, behind those red curtains...we have a full house of overly dressed rich people who came to see you"

Whispers and small excitement noises started between everyone, no one expecting a full house or to be thanked before even they perform. His words echoed in their minds and they all looked at him and gave a bow before taking their places.

Cáel looked shocked when they bowed to him and looked at his siblings only for them to do the same. He smiled, showing teeth before the trio walked to take their place at one of the boxes as rightful owners.

=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=/=

The show was a big success. Once over and the red curtains fell, clapping echoed throughout the room. All the casts and the orchestra took their places and bowed to the rich people who didn't stop clapping, some even standing as they congratulated the perfect performance.

After the hard part was over, it was time for celebrations as the tradition went. The cast had time to change, whoever wished, while the audience was lead to the big ballroom where small pastries and alcohol was offered.

Everyone in their expensive dresses and customs, drinking and chatting with each other until they were interrupted by the sound of a spoon hitting on the side of a champagne glass. Their eyes looked at the top of the double marble white stairs as the three siblings stood proudly in their finest of clothing.

Cáel stood at the very right.

in a black shirt that was buttoned up to the neck and a purple leather vest with black flowers imprinted on it

in a black shirt that was buttoned up to the neck and a purple leather vest with black flowers imprinted on it. Black tight pants and black, polished shoes finished the outfit. His brown-red hair let free and combed to the back, allowing his face and square jaw to be visible.

Next to him was Morgana, in a Victorian-style purple dress with black beneath and no sleeves.