Chapter Thirteen~Padded Room.

This may be a really shitty chapter but I wrote it at 3 am and I am having a bad time right now. But please, enjoy this chapter.

Continuing from chapter twelve. x

I see the hallway light turn on and Tommy coming through the door.

"Adam, what happened?" He asks with a shaky voice. Tears streamed down my face.

"The dreams are getting worse, Tommy." I cry. He grabs me and holds me close to him.

"Adam, we need to talk about you seeing a doctor." He says. I sigh heavily.

"Alright, we can make an appointment today, let me get dressed."

"Will you be OK?" He asks, standing up

"Tommy, I am not disabled. I can get dressed. I'll be down in a minute."

~TOMMY~

I head back downstairs and call Neil.

"Hello?" He asks as he answers

"Adam is finally going to the doctors today, we're going to make an appointment, he had another break down." I speak, keeping an eye out for Adam.

"Let me know how he goes, alright? He isn't one to share so much information with a shrink"

"Alright, I'll call you later" I say, hanging up,

"You ready?" Adam asks as he skips down the hallway. I smile and nod and we walk to the car.

We get into the car, me driving and Adam in the passenger. "Tommy?" Adam asks as we're stopped at a traffic light.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think she was happy?" I look at Adam, trying to figure out his emotions.

"What do you mean?" I ask as we drive off again

"Do you think Zoe liked where she was, do you think she was happy?"

"Adam, she was. Never for a moment doubt that." The car fills with an silence that suited the moment. We finally get to the doctors and we get out the car and walk into the doors.

I walk up to the counter and make an appointment. Once that is done, we wait in the waiting room.

~ADAM~

"Adam Lambert?" The doctors calls out, I get thrown out from my thoughts and taken back into the real world. I stand up and leave the safety of Tommy's arms as he wasn't allowed to come. We enter a room and he gestures me to sit down.

(-conversation between Adam and shrink, bold is shrink-)

"How do you feel now, Adam?"

"I feel fine."

"Just fine? How is your sleeping pattern?"

"It is fine"

"I need more than just fine."

"I don't know what to tell you."

"Perhaps about the dreams? With Zoe?"

"I don't feel comftable."

"Adam, I need you to open up to me."

"Why? So you can label me crazy? Give me pill after pill to 'help' me?"

"Adam, let's not be childish, I need you to tell me about these dreams, what do you see?"

"I see Zoe...Always Zoe. She is always with Ashley and my Mom."

"Do they speak to you?"

"yes, they always want me to join them...They want me to be happy with them, but then weird things happen.."

"Describe these weird things, Adam"

"They get angry because I make them feel something other than hate. They always mention Sauli and his followers. Sauli isn't dead."

"Do you miss Sauli? Do you think you still have an attachment to him that is causing this?" *Silence* "Adam?"

"I love Tommy"

"That wasn't my question, I understand you love Tommy but do you still have an attachment to Sauli? Do you still feel anything for him?"

"I-I don't know how I feel...I should hate him, but I don't"

"Why don't you?"

"That's the thing, I don't know. I feel hate inside me for him but it doesn't come out."

"Perhaps he is in your dreams because he is the bad side of you. He is the hell of your heaven. The fact that you cannot let him go, makes it worse."

"He didn't love me..."

"Were you saying that to me or yourself? You need to realise how bad he has treated you, he killed Issac and poisioned your daughter. She could have survived if he hadn't, it is his fault you're like this, Adam!"

"It is my fault for taking Zoe in.."

"You regret taking her in? Saving her life?"

"NO! I DON'T BUT IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, SHE'D STILL BE HERE!"

"Get angry, Adam! Scream it out!! You need to let all of this anger out!"

"SAULI CAUSED ALL OF THIS, HE DID THIS TO ME. BUT I still love him."

"Are you questioning your love for him? Or debating it?" *Silence* "Adam, please sit down, your time isn't up"

"You can't help me!!"

"Adam, you don't know that."

"I do.."

I stand, staring at the doctor. This was all a trick, Tommy and Neil planned this, they want me to see a shrink. They think I am crazy. They don't love me..

"Stay away from me!" I shout loudly at the doctor, he says something inaudible in the radio.

"Adam, calm down." He speaks softly.

"You wanted me angry! You said let it out!" I shout again. Men come into the room.

"Please, I'm not crazy" I cry, I see Tommy, Neil and Eber.

"Adam, we didn't call you crazy." The doctor speaks.

"You didn't need to! You all think I am fucking crazy!" I scream again, the two men grab me, restraining me tightly. They start to walk out. "Tommy! Please, why are you letting them do this? Help me, TJ, baby. Please" I scream. He doesn't even look at me, tears stain his cheeks.

They throw me into the back of an ambulance. I'm not crazy..

~TOMMY~

"You know he needs this" Neil speaks. This was not how I wanted this.

"No he doesn't. We were supposed to celebrate his birthday this week. Or did you magically fucking forget?" I say sternly. "You're his brother, not his fucking enemy"

"The only enemy is himself." Neil speaks, his voice almost breaking.

Why did I let this happen?

Alright, Tommy doesn't know that they're sending Adam to the crazy hospital, Neil only told him that Adam is getting some professional help and the doctors were all involved with it, the doctor made Adam snap and so when he did, they took him. If this makes sense? But don't worry. It does get happier, I promise!! Also, Sauli will be coming more involved with this story soon.! x