Aaron - chapter 17

Debra went straight home and made breakfast. She then went to bed. The night time trips were always exhausting.

When she woke she saw that she had text from Aaron.

"Hey sweet stuff. I will be getting out in just a couple of hours."

She looked at the time and that had been like an hour ago. She sent him a text back. "Sorry I was asleep didn't see your message til now."

She jumped in the shower and got dressed for whatever came up.

She was drying her hair when she saw her phone light up.

"I am off, you feel like meeting me for dinner?" he sent.

"Of course, I am already showered and dressed lol."

"Driving off now give me time to shower and changed and I will meet you at the burger place." he replied.

"Will do. Can't wait till I see you!!" she sent back. It took everything in her to be patient and not take off too soon. She pulled out some things for her parents to munch on and let them know that she would be leaving for a while.

"Mija take your time. You deserve to go out sometimes. You sister is bringing us some dinner when she gets off work anyway."

"Ok mom, Love you guys." She had packed her a bag. She might not even come home if all goes as planned. She practically skipped out the door. She drove to the burger place. As she arrived she got a text.

"My little lover, come to my house and we will go together. Then we can go see Fred for a bit."

"On my way." she replied.

"Door is open." he sent.

She drove over and made sure she didn't block his car in. Grabbing her backpack she walked into his place. "Hey babe, I am here." she called out closing the door behind her.

"Hey lover, I am in here." he called from the bathroom.

She went in to his room and stopped to lean on the door jam of the bathroom. He was standing there in just his towel shaving. He was so dam sexy she thought as she watched him.

He smiled at her when he saw her through the mirror. His heart swelled. That sexy lady was his. His manhood appreciated the view as well. He felt himself tighten up with need.

She had worn a simple sundress that clung to her curves. Black with a red trim. She wore cute sandals to match as well. His hands itching to touch her as he rinsed his face of shaving cream.

Her eyes were full of desire and she would love nothing more than to lick his entire body.

"If you keep looking at me like that I may have to feed you something other than food my little addict." He came and leaned in to kiss her.

Her arms came up around his neck. Kissing him with a hunger she never knew she had. He pulled back from her. She groaned in protest. "I want more." she demanded. trying to pull him close.

"Oh baby so do I." he ran a finger along her shoulder and down her arm. "I will take care of you in more ways than you are going to want, but it will have to wait." his finger was trailing back up her arm. He leaned in and nuzzled her neck.

"I will take what you give me and more she whispered in his ear. Her fingers tracing their way along his chest and belly. "I can't get enough of you." Her hand dipped lower and grabbed his towel. She tugged at it slowly. "Are you sure we don't have time?" she let the towel open to show her how he was really feeling.

"Dammit woman why must you be so fucking hot." he growled. Pulling her dress up he was pleasantly surprised she had no panties. His fingers found her already wet for him. Lifting her onto the bathroom counter positioning her at the edge. He sunk into her as she threw her legs around him.