Aaron - chapter 26

Debra stirred awake in the middle of the night. She got up and went and got a drink and went to the bathroom. Aaron was sound asleep. She stepped out onto the porch and lit a cigarette. Her heart swelled with so much happiness. She was living a dream. She whispered a small prayer if gratitude before she went back inside.

As she was walking through the house she touched everything as she passed. She still couldn't believe this was all hers. She made her way up the stairs and stood at the door watching Aaron sleep. He was sprawled out on his back. His glorious body naked and open for her eyes to admire. She smiled as she thought of how different he could be in their love making. Sometimes tender and other times rough. She loved the way he allowed her to be who she was.

Walking over she crawled up from the end of the bed between his legs. She trailed her hands up his legs before she reached his manhood. He stirred a little and in even in sleep his shaft started stirring for her. She took him in her hand and slowly softly stroked him. She started to suck on him as he got harder and harder. He moaned and she looked up. He was wide awake now watching her. She smiled up at him as she took him deep into her mouth.

"Oh babe, what a nice way to wake me." his hips slowly thrusting himself into her mouth.

She then moved up and without hesitation she straddled him and slowly took him deep into her heat. Her hands on his chest to balance her self she began riding him. His hands came up to cup her breasts.

"You like what I do to you?" she said enticingly.

"You know I do." he said between his moans. "I will never get tired of the things you do"

"Good because i will never stop."She said.

She rode him for a while longer slow and easy. She loved the feel of him deep inside her.

He rolled her over in one movement and she giggled. He began to plunge himself into her hot wet middle. "My turn." he lowered his head and suckled at her breast causing her back to arch.

He rolled her breasts in his palm and he pinched her nipples making her juices flow around his shaft. He slowly took them both to their peak. He rolled off and gathered her to his side and they kissed softly and fell back to sleep.

The sun tickled her eye lids. She wasn't ready to get up but she knew that she needed to. She smiled they would start packing up for their move today. Opening her eyes she looked over and saw that Aaron had gotten up already. She took care of her toiletries and went downstairs. She was greeted with the smell of coffee and breakfast. She walked over and hugged him from behind.

"Good morning handsome."

"Good morning my beauty." He turned in her arms and he lowered his head to kiss her.

"MMMM I could live on your kisses alone." she said as he grabbed a coffee cup and poured her some. She went and sat at the island.

"You were sound asleep so I let you keep snoring away." he grinned at her.

"Oh stop it, you know that you love it." she said laughing. She sipped on her coffee.

"I love you so I guess so." He said playfully. He walked over and set a plate of food in front of her.

"Wow that's alot of food. Your gonna make me fat if we eat like this all the time." She grabbed her fork and dug in. She was starving.

"It won't matter the way you use me for sex I doubt you will gain weight." he said laughing.

He sat across from her and watched her eat. He smiled and thought to himself how lucky he was.

Debra's phone rang, it was Marci. She answered it while her mouth was still full. "Hey girlie, what's up. Im in the middle of breakfast so I'm putting you on speaker."