Aaron - chapter 21

"Oh no! I'm so sorry!" She started crying.

Aaron patted her back. "It's alright babe. Are you feeling ok?"

"I feel fine, I got up earlier and threw up, that's when I texted you but I don't feel sick." She leaned back on the couch. She felt dizzy. " Maybe I need to eat." She looked worried. "Wait I'm mad at you." She looked at him. "You broke my heart." She said seriously.

Aaron smiled at her. "I would never." He caressed her cheek. "I think we need to go to the hospital to make sure you're alright. "

She shook her head. "I'm sure it's the combo of not eating and the trauma of what happened." She insisted.

"If you're sure?" he asked again. "I will take you if you want to go."

She looked at him. "I doubt you would want to go anywhere like that. Pop can you give him a shirt to at least change into.?"

"Yes mija. Come boy and clean up." He motioned for him to follow him.

"You sure your alright mija." Mom fussed. She was cleaning up the mess Debra had made.

Aaron came back out and kneeled next to her again. "Well now that I have cleared things up, I need to get back home."

"I am sorry I jumped to conclusions Aaron." she said grabbing his hand. her other hand touching his cheek where she slapped him. It was still a little red. Tears ran down her face. "I was so angry, but that didn't give me the right to hit you. Will you forgive me?"

He kissed her forehead and hugged her. "It wasn't your fault. The situation would have made anyone think that way."

"Wait how did you know where I lived?" she asked him. She had remembered that she never told him her address.

"I have connections." He laughed. "No matter where you are I will find you." He wiggle his eye brows at her.

"Stalker." She laughed. "Now go home."

"I am, but I am bringing Darcy to meet you in just a little while." He said.

"Don't you have to work?" She asked.

"I'm going to lay off sick for a couple of days." He kissed the top of her head as he stood. Shook pops hand and gave her mom a hug. "I will be back in just a bit if that's alright sir?" He addressed pop.

"Well ok as long as my baby wants you to come." He looked at Debra.

"It's fine pop." Debra smiled.

"Ok then it's settled. I will go and change and pick Darcy up. No worries about dinner I will pick some up" he said.

Debra smiled. Man she loved this man. Her mind screamed. She loved him!

Aaron caressed her cheek. "I will be back soon luv." Part of him didn't even want to leave. He forced himself to walk out.

He rushed home and told Darcy to get ready as he went straight to get a shower. He called in to work before he dressed.

Darcy had never seen her dad react that way about any woman. Heck not even her step monster. She smiled. Maybe he really found someone that makes him truely happy. She didn't have a close relationship with him, but he deserved happiness. Her mom has that with her stepdad so why shouldn't her dad have the same. She hated the last one. She rolled her eyes thinking about his last wife. Anyone would be better than that bitch.

Darcy was ready to go all he had to say when. She was a little nervous. Dad had never made it a point to introduce her officially until he had been married. This lady must be special.