Aaron - chapter 22

When they arrived back at Aaron's he let the ladies chose a movie and he made popcorn and they sat together with Aaron in the middle. He was happier than ever.

After the movie Darcy showered and went to say goodnight. "Goodnight Dad. See you in the morning Debra. By the way, your great for my old man. I haven't seen him smile like that in a long time." She leaned down and hugged them both.

"Sleep well, I love you Dad."

"I love you more."

"I love you the most." she called out as she left the room.

"I love you beyond forever!!" He shouted out after her.

Debra started at him. When he turned back to drape his arm back around her shoulders he looked at her expression.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Nothing really, but I used to do that with my kids too!" She smiled.

He kissed her softly. "I missed you luv." He turned towards her and pushed her back so he could kiss her more deeply.

She sighed into his mouth. Her arms making their way around his neck. His hand started roaming up her shirt to fondle her breast. Her breath quickened at his touch. He pulled back when he remembered they weren't completely alone in the house. Turning the television off he stood and pulled her with him. He smacked her butt pushing her towards the bedroom.

"Let me check everything and I will meet you in a minute."

Debra dashed to the bedroom and stripped of all her clothes and slipped under the blankets.

He walked in and closed the door behind him. "You look good in my bed." He started pulling his clothes off as he walked to her leaving a trail behind.

She giggled because he was actually doing a little strip tease. "I don't have any cash on me." She pouted. "I was hoping for a lap dance you sexy beast."

"Well I think for such a sexy lady I may have to do it for free this time." He crawled towards her from the end of the bed. She was sitting up against the headboard.

"Oh yeah baby, then come to momma." She beckoned him with a finger.

He stradled her trapping her under the covers. He slipped his whole body against her. Grinding his hips a bit. Then he rocked forward and licked her neck. "Mmm you taste so good." He lowered his body again. Teasing her again by grinding himself against her. She watched him with hungry eyes as he lifted off of her again and was kneeling over her totally naked and ready.

He moved closer to her and grabbed her hands and pulled them up to placed them on his chest. Guiding her hands to rub him from his chest down his stomach and then lower. Right before she could reach for his cock, he raised her hands above her head. Trapping her hands in his one above her head, his other hand fondled her breasts.

"You like what you see little lady?" He pushed himself between her breast. Thrusting himself up and down in between her breasts.

"Oh yes, I love what I see very much." She licked her lips. "I wanna taste." She looked up at him.

"Oh you wanna taste huh." He thrust his cock again in between her breast. She leaned her head down and licked the tip of his rigid rod as he slipped it up between her breasts again.

He sucked his breath in. "Oh you dirty dirty girl. What will I do with you and your dirty habits?"

She smiled wickedly. "I guess you will have to spank me."

"Oh a spanking, ok if that's what you want." He still held her hands. He moved over to the side of her and sucked her nipple roughly. He grabbed the blankets and stripped them from her body. He then rolled her onto her belly still pinning her down by her hands. He immediately straddled her again. He bit her shoulder. She squirmed underneath him moaning softly. He reached back and smacked her bottom.