2

I slowly feel consciousness coming back to me as I hear whispers.

"It was weird."

      "He kissed her cheek and you could see the color from her body drain."

     "Drained?"

     "Yeah and her head slammed to the floor. I thought she was dead. It was scary."

"Well whatever that was, it's over."

And that's all it took for my eyes to open, and me to sit up.
I then realized I was in the hospital wing sitting in front of a surprised Hermione and Harry.

Wait! Hermione?!

"Hermione!" I exclaim getting up, almost knocking her over with my hug.

"Hi, I heard what happened." She says with a sad tone.

"I heard you guys talking, I almost died?" I ask looking to Harry, he nods.

"It was terrifying, you looked ghostly. Tom riddle. He- he's Voldemort y/n. He almost took you from me too."

I feel sick. I touch my cheek with my hand. It's almost as if I could feel him still there, when they where talking. Like phantom pains. My body felt uncomfortable. I just kind of sit there in the side of the bed uncomfortable in my skin. It felt weird knowing that the person who killed Harry's parents almost killed me.

"You think I could go to my room and get changed into something more comfortable." I say and they both nod.

  "Madam pomfrey said once you woke up you where free to go." Hermione says rubbing my back softly, seeing the discomfort visible on my face.

I get up and head to the slytherin common room letting the emotions start to bubble to the surface. I walk in and realize it's the last day, because everyone is packing. I ran towards the girls dorm noticing the stares I am getting. Not only am I a muggleborn slytherin but I got almost killed in the chamber. Hard to keep the peering eyes away. By the edge of the stairs I see pansy trying to get Draco's attention.

They both see me and pansy starts laughing. But Draco's reaction confuses me. He looks at me with surprise and, pity?

"C-can I get b-by please." I say with a shaky breath.

"Aww, want to go cry to your pillow." Parkinson says in a rude tone.

"Merlin, just move pansy." Malfoy says annoyed while pushing pansy away. She ends up running away yelling, mainly about how no one likes her. He then looks over at me.

"Are you ok?" He questions.

"Why do you care?" I throw back.

"Am I not aloud to be nice?"

"You can you just usually aren't."

"I know I can be a jerk sometimes but it doesn't mean I don't have a heart." He responds sounding a little hurt.

"I-I'm sorry."I say kinda shocked.

"Whatever, anyways are you going going to answer my question." He says more relaxed.

"Oh , uh ya sorry, it just been a long few days."

"Well I hope you feel better, I have to go pack." He says walking away.

"O-okay bye." I say walking up the stairs doing the same.

What in Merlin's name was that?