Ferret boi

Cedric entered. And he got it in. And so did Harry, except he didn't try to enter. And let's just say I'm loosing my shit because now one of my best friends and my boyfriend are in a tournament where they very well may loose there lives.

   "Why so tense Potter?" I hear Malfoy yell as I'm walking with Harry.

    I look up only to see the dumb bitch in a tree.

   Apparently I have a typ- SHUT UP (Y/N)!

   "My father and I have a bet, you see. I don't think you're going to last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five!" He says with his goons laughing behind him.

   "I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy! He's vile and cruel, and you're just pathetic!" Harry yells back. Only for him to walk away. Then we both turn back as we here professor moody yell.

   I look to the place where Malfoy was but all I see is a ferret bouncing up and down. Then I put two and two together. Draco Malfoy is a little, adorable, white ferret. I laugh and look over to see Cedric doing the same. He smiles at me then we both look back at Malfoy. But now I kinda feel bad for laughing because moody just shoved him down Goyle's pants.

   And I feel even worse when Professor Mcgonagall makes moody turn him back. He looks all shaken up and embarrassed. I would have died on the spot.

   " my father will hear about this!" Malfoy yells.

"Is that a threat?" Moody asks. While Malfoy runs.

"Professor Moody--" McGonagall tries time reason.

"IS THAT A THREAT?!" He yells louder.

"Professor--" McGonagall try's again.

"I CAN TELL YOU STORIES ABOUT YOUR FATHER THAT WILL CURL EVEN YOUR GREASY HAIR, BOY!" He yells again causing McGonagall to snap.

"Alastor!"

"IT DOESN'T END HERE!"

"Alastor. We never use Transfiguration as a punishment! Surely, Dumbledore told you that? She says finally getting him to listen.

"He might've mentioned it."

"Well, you will do well to remember it. Away!" She yells shooing away the crowd.

She then walks away and moody sticks his tongue out at her. Causing me to snort in amusement.

"You. Come with me." He says dragging Harry away.

   " ok I guess I'll just go then." I say awkwardly walking away.